Experience: -6-8 yrs
Duration: - 12+ months
- As part of a team, deliver complete frontend sites and products.
- Parse APIs (JSON) into front-end interfaces using Angular 2, HTML & CSS (LESS).
- Build responsive design, handle page navigation and turn mock-ups into web pages quickly and according to spec.
- Write, test, maintain and document re-usable code.
- Participate fully in code reviews and work with internal designers, developers and QA to ensure quality code.
- Collaborate daily with other frontend developers, backend developers, and our data team across the full software development lifecycle.
Technical Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Software development fundamentals, including testing, troubleshooting and using version control (we use GitHub).
- 5+ years of professional development experience.
- Familiar with and/or have experience with Agile development under the SCRUM methodology.
- Ability to create component-based reusable and testable modules and pages.
- Experience using data interchange formats, such as JSON or XML.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $65.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions are currently seeking Solution Architects to be based anywhere in Europe.Solution Architects are the primary Pre-Sales technical sales resource for the Everbridge Publ
Aequilibrium is currently seeking a Front End Web Developer to join our growing Web Development Team!You are passionate about code and a maestro when it comes to pixel-perfect UI development. We generally work with enterprise-level businesses with 10’s of thousands+ of user
64682BRTechnology & EngineeringNBC Sports GroupResponsibilitiesSportsEngine, Inc., an NBC Sports Group company and leading provider of Sport Relationship Management (SRM) software, is hiring a Software Engineer (with a passion for front-end development) to join our Members an
The Software Engineer Senior is responsible for the design, implementation, and testing phases of the software development life cycle.Duties and Responsibilities:Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing modern Single Page Application (SPAs) Prof
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigationQualificationsStrong knowledge of web technolo
More jobs by this company
Job Description:Work within an Architecture Development Team and collaborate with business partners to deliver Java software application solutions and systems changesParticipate in the definition of both functional and non-functional requirements of a system and define the develo
Work you'll do/ResponsibilitiesWe are seeking skilled developers to join a fast-paced software development effort to support enhancements and code fixes for the client's application. As a core member of our development team, you will design, develop and modify software solutions.