Your mission as a Front-end Developer at Time2play:
- Decide on technical solutions
- Develop the software of tomorrow
- Review code to ensure we keep it as clean as can be
- Write tests and document where necessary
- Develop together with the rest of our team
- Take part in our product discovery process
Why work for Time2play?
We are embarking on an ambitious new product dedicated to reviewing the best online gambling sites. The project is called Time2play and has a planned scope and scale never seen before in the iGaming industry.
We plan to use this as the basis of a true transformation of how consumers end up choosing their online casino or sportsbook - and prospectively many more types of products and services.
To do that, we need the best self-driven, talented, and adaptable people around us.
Thats where you come in.
Were looking for a front-end developer who wants to grow with the product and be part of something truly groundbreaking.
What we offer in return:
- Full empowerment and the opportunity to really have your say on the final product
- Remote working & a brand-new office in Malta called "Oasis"
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package if you move to Malta
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Work equipment of your choice
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Annual Reunion in a tropical place
- Annual Team Round-ups in the location of the teams choice
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About This Role FreeAgent is a Ruby on Rails application (Rails 6.1, Ruby 3) that has been serving happy customers since 2007. Over the years we have seen a number of approaches to our front-end code, from the early days of Prototype.js, through to jQuery, React and Stimulus.We b
Position Title: Business Development RepresentativePMG, a leading national provider of manufacturing labor services, is seeking a highly motivated Business Development Representative to partner with our Client Solutions Team to develop business across the U.S.Individuals who are.
Client Need: On-call, context aware support during local business hours for a growing number of new users with BigQuery adoption challenges and help improve the overall onboarding experience.Key Skills: Google Cloud Platform (GCP): BigQuery, Airflow, Dataflow, Looker, Pub/Sub, da
Job Title: A/R Management RepresentativeDepartment: OperationsReports To: Director of OperationsFLSA Status: Non-Exempt/ Full-TimeLocation: Remote (Work from Home)SUMMARYThe A/R Management Representative is responsible for providing quality and efficient services to clients t
About SpruceSpruce is the platform enabling modern real estate transactions. We work with forward-thinking mortgage lenders, real estate companies, and investors. We believe that the future of real estate will be driven by automation, efficiency, and digital experiences. Our miss
REMOTE Opportunity!!Description:Assists in the preparation and review of scientific documents under general supervision to meet or exceed quality standards. Writes and edits basic to moderately complex analytical methods, reports and protocols for potential submission to regulato