Who We Are
Branch Cut believes that the Internet needs more products designed for humans.
We've started with TableRaven (https://tableraven.com), a gaming assistant for tabletop role-playing games. Our belief is that the web has opened a significant number of opportunities for saving time and improving availability of resources but that most software has translated paper in your desk to digital paper on someone's server and that we can do better. We've built our MVP, received feedback from users, and are taking the next steps of turning TableRaven into the best product we can make.
We're looking for a contract-to-hire full-time front-end developer that can implement high-quality modular components that allow for mixing and matching across a complex application. We believe that if our customers aren't excited to use TableRaven, then we haven't done our jobs. We want to make tabletop roleplaying games more accessible, open, and inviting to people of all experience levels and personal situations.
We're a small team and believe in making meaningful changes to our work based on feedback from our users. We move quickly and have high standards, but prioritize work-life balance. While in general we're pretty open about the technologies used, our current stack includes Vue (and using Pug), Python (Falcon), and some pretty nifty infrastructure-as-code (using Kubernetes) to deploy changes as quickly as possible, no matter the environment.
We need someone who:
- Will own the front-end development environment for TableRaven
- Knows the ins and outs of front-end development and knows when best practices shouldn't be followed
- Builds applications with accessibility and reactivity at the forefront
- Considers performance a feature, not an afterthought
- Can present on chosen solutions and contrast against other potential implementations
What We're Looking For
- Proven experience developing responsive, reactive web applications with complex feature interactions
- Development experience with Vue 3 working off of Figma prototypes. Dependency management, Pug templating, websockets and real-time communication are nice-to-haves.
- Track record of working in a small team and iterating quickly on major product features
- A willingness to step outside your lane and learn about other parts of the product
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $70.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About SnapsheetSnapsheet is an industry-leading technology company building products that make insurance simple, for everyone. We create platforms that drive efficiencies using data and technology to enable the easiest, fastest and most accurate claims processing in the industry.
OverviewTrellis is a full-service eCommerce agency with a single focus: make commerce simple. We help growth-focused brands succeed through design, development, and performance-based marketing services. As an award-winning, remote-first organization with headquarters in Boston, w
WHO WE ARE:Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time, an
We are looking for a "web guy" unicorn. A single person who is a great designer that knows front-end and back-end code. However, the most important part of the position would be the front-end coding (HTML/CSS) as well as having advanced knowledge of Wordpress and SEO.We understan
At Standard Cognition, we’re revolutionizing the way the world shops. By replacing cash registers with computer vision-powered checkout, we’re creating an autonomous retail experience for shoppers. Since launching in 2017, Standard has contracts with multiple global r