It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
SmileDirectClub is hiring a Senior Software Engineer (Software Engineer IV) to help create the technology platform for an innovative B2C startup. We're looking for bright, ambitious, and highly capable people that can thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment while working with advanced technologies.
- Architecture, design, code, test, and QA for our website and technology platform
- Operational support for website and technology platform
- Mentor Junior Developers
- Current technology stack includes: AWS, Python, Django, aiohttp, PostgreSQL, AngularJS, VueJs, Bootstrap, jQuery, Git
It will really make us smile if you have…
- Ability to gather business requirements and develop design documents, implement the code and test
- Ability to take a task from requirements to deployment and support
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, prioritizing and organizing these tasks to maximize productivity
- Self-starter with strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Eagerness to tackle problems outside your core competencies and learn new technologies as required
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or demonstrated industry hands-on experience
- 6-8 years of hands on experience open source development
- Experience in the design and development of sophisticated, modern web applications and services
- Strong proficiency in Python and the Django web framework
- Proficiency in Git
- Development experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with agile development processes
- Understanding of Development Operations and server architecture
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About SnapsheetSnapsheet is an industry-leading technology company building products that make insurance simple, for everyone. We create platforms that drive efficiencies using data and technology to enable the easiest, fastest and most accurate claims processing in the industry.
OverviewTrellis is a full-service eCommerce agency with a single focus: make commerce simple. We help growth-focused brands succeed through design, development, and performance-based marketing services. As an award-winning, remote-first organization with headquarters in Boston, w
WHO WE ARE:Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time, an
We are looking for a "web guy" unicorn. A single person who is a great designer that knows front-end and back-end code. However, the most important part of the position would be the front-end coding (HTML/CSS) as well as having advanced knowledge of Wordpress and SEO.We understan
At Standard Cognition, we’re revolutionizing the way the world shops. By replacing cash registers with computer vision-powered checkout, we’re creating an autonomous retail experience for shoppers. Since launching in 2017, Standard has contracts with multiple global r