Front End UI Developer
Currently undergoing a financial restructuring, Frontier is developing a strong business foundation to position itself to become a leader in technology, customer service, and operational excellence.
An important part of our business evolution is the advancement of our digital and e-commerce capabilities. We are adding highly skilled team members who will work closely together to create the best customer experiences possible, fueling industry leading results.
Frontier Communications is seeking a Front End UI Developer to join our growing Digital Team. This critical role will focus on front end coding activities across Frontier’s digital footprint, turning UX and visual design mockups into interactive web experiences.
- Help maintain a variety of front-end experiences in both new and legacy projects.
- Work with interface designers and back-end engineers to ensure design integrity across the Frontier suite of websites.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues across a variety of browsers
- Translate mockups and wireframes into clean, maintainable code
- 3+ years experience in front-end development
- Proficient experience with CSS frameworks and conventions (CSS3, Sass, Bootstrap)
- Experience with Sitecore a plus
- Exposure with React
- A strong eye for design details
- Comfortable engaging cross-functional stakeholders across management levels
- Motivated self-starter with strong work ethic; comfortable in entrepreneurial work environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and geographically dispersed environment
- Team player and relationship builder, able to effectively work cross-functionally with peers, management and other internal or external stakeholders to gain consensus when needed
- Flexibility to quickly adjust to unforeseen changes in priorities and workload while remaining extremely organized and following tight deadlines
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About SnapsheetSnapsheet is an industry-leading technology company building products that make insurance simple, for everyone. We create platforms that drive efficiencies using data and technology to enable the easiest, fastest and most accurate claims processing in the industry.
OverviewTrellis is a full-service eCommerce agency with a single focus: make commerce simple. We help growth-focused brands succeed through design, development, and performance-based marketing services. As an award-winning, remote-first organization with headquarters in Boston, w
THE CHALLENGEEventbrite's business continues to grow and scale rapidly, powering millions of events. Event creators and event goers need new tools and technologies that empower them to have the most meaningful live experiences. We are seeking a Senior Frontend Software Engineer t
We are looking for someone to be the point person in our front-end development team. Our ideal candidate has a clear and pragmatic understanding of design systems and front-end development technologies. Candidates must be excellent communicators whose primary goal is to raise the
About usForray is a technology company looking to create a property management online eco-system for property management companies to make management a more cohesive experience.Looking for a front end developer. Developing a web based property management application.3 years of ex