Who We Are
Minerva enables you to create clickable instructions for anyone. No screenshots with red arrows over email. Just an immersive step-by-step guidance that can be shared with a URL.
Being a small, fully remote team we always try to maximize our impact by identifying quick wins and iterating towards an ideal solution. We foster collaboration by designing solutions together; especially between disciplines. Oftentimes, we choose the simplest option, but value software quality and respect the skillfulness it requires.
Minerva is looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer to join our team and contribute meaningfully to building out our suite of products. You will be working on architecting and building the UIs of an evolving product, including the widget (Chrome extension and SDK) and web applications. Together, the products create a unifying experience, so you’ll get to work closely with Product and Design to explore possible solutions. This includes the ability to:
- Pitch new ideas
- Build components in Vue and Nuxt
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
- Contribute to the component library
- Grow your career
- Explore innovative solutions and well-known tactics
- Leverage the latest open web technologies
- Opportunities to improve tooling for the team
Our current stack is Vue, Nuxt, Go, AWS and Docker.
We are a fully remote team.
- Strong communication skills. Able to discuss ideas and technicals with team members without losing them in the process.
- Enjoy opportunities to coach and mentor.
- Take pride in writing readable, well-designed software. You prefer simple solutions over complex ones.
- Firm understanding of software design patterns and principles.
- You’re interested in new technologies and tools, but understand the rationale for choosing mature, older tech. You believe in using the right tool for the job.
- Comfortable building and scaling systems in a fast-evolving product. You are driven to improve performance, enhance code quality, and establish best practices for your team.
- Able to work on a cross-discipline team.
- Leverages solid foundational skills to pick up new ones in order to get the job done.
- You have a proven ability to get up to speed quickly.
- You’ve worked closely with Design, Product, and your engineering peers, to create clarity and ship features successfully.
- When doing PR reviews, you have provided clear and helpful feedback that ensures consistency. You’re no stranger to back ticks and sharing knowledge with others.
- Working experience with building UIs with component-based frameworks, e.g., Vue, React, Angular, etc.
- Solid understanding of working with concurrent programming, web workers.
- You’ve seen diverging code styles before and as a result, value consistency and standards. In the past, you have helped to establish conventions and style guides for your colleagues, e.g., linters, introduced a CSS style guide, refactoring for consistency, etc.
- Experience with Chrome Extension (Manifest v3) a plus.
- Experience with building developer tools or accessibility features (e.g., speech-to-text, RTL support) is a plus.
Minerva is a venture-backed startup based in NY that enables anyone to create clickable instructions for their customers. No screenshots with red arrows over email. Just an immersive step-by-step guidance that can be shared with a URL.
We take each of our core values seriously. If we break them, we break the company:
We are a proud Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workforce where you feel that you belong. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About SnapsheetSnapsheet is an industry-leading technology company building products that make insurance simple, for everyone. We create platforms that drive efficiencies using data and technology to enable the easiest, fastest and most accurate claims processing in the industry.
OverviewTrellis is a full-service eCommerce agency with a single focus: make commerce simple. We help growth-focused brands succeed through design, development, and performance-based marketing services. As an award-winning, remote-first organization with headquarters in Boston, w
THE CHALLENGEEventbrite's business continues to grow and scale rapidly, powering millions of events. Event creators and event goers need new tools and technologies that empower them to have the most meaningful live experiences. We are seeking a Senior Frontend Software Engineer t
It’s an exciting time to join InFlight – we’re growing our stable of Fortune 500 customers and have millions of users on our platform. InFlight is a boutique software company with all the perks and opportunities of start-ups, plus all the advantages of being an
Job descriptionFor more than 20 years and with currently 700 employees we are following the mission: "Enable trust in a digital world". Over 25 million active users and 30,000 customers rely on Trusted Shops products and services. Whether for our feedback platform eTrusted , the.
About The Opportunity:Hey! We’re GrubhubWe’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader i