This is a 100% remote position (either full-time or part-time) with scheduled work hours of Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm EST.
About Kuno Creative
Are you interested in becoming an employee-owner at a leading digital marketing agency and Diamond HubSpot partner? We are employee-owned, continuously on the frontlines of buyer engagement. We do marketing that matters, helping companies make the world a better place. This mission penetrates our daily lives and well-being, and, ultimately, enables us to help clients achieve measurable results. All company profits are distributed to Kuno employees each year.
Kuno Creative, a HubSpot Diamond Partner, is seeking a Solutions Developer to join our Technology team. In this integral role you will collaborate with internal team members to design and develop business solutions to support our client’s CMS and CRM needs. You will also serve as Kuno’s lead front-end development advisor.
- Lead discovery calls with clients and prospects to understand business goals and project requirements
- Analyze business requirements and create technical design documents
- Provide solution recommendations including identifying and documenting project deliverables
- Analyzes current tech-stack to identify any technical limitations associated with project objectives
- Working knowledge of connecting systems via APIs
- Further enhance and streamline Kuno’s development process and ensure the latest and best practices are being followed.
- Occasionally build and troubleshoot website pages in the HubSpot CMS and WordPress
- Provide thought leadership in the form of internal documentation and public-facing blog posts
- Previous experience with SOAP and Rest APIs
- Proven ability to communicate technical concepts to stakeholders at various levels
- Possesses strong written & verbal communication skills to effectively maintain relationships with clients.
- Knowledge of HubSpot and other common CMS and marketing automation platforms is preferable but not required
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English using verbal and written skills
- Please detail all current HubSpot certifications in your cover letter and/or resume, if applicable.
Education & Training
Kuno uses HubSpot CRM software for most clients. Previous experience with HubSpot is required. You will be given access to the HubSpot Academy online courses for ongoing training and education. During the first 3 months of employment, you will be asked to complete several video courses that provide certifications for a variety of topics that will help you have the most success in this position. Most courses are composed of a few hours of watching videos followed by a short exam of around 50 multiple-choice questions. The certifications need to be renewed annually. You will also work closely with the Website Development Director to learn our internal processes.
- Benefits for U.S. based employees only
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, short/long-term disability, life insurance)
- Paid Time Off (sick and vacation time) in addition to ten paid national U.S. holidays
- Six weeks paid medical/maternity/compassionate care leave; four weeks parental leave (for births, adoptions or foster care placement)
- 401k with company match, fully vested
- Employee-owned company with profit-sharing
- Based on industry knowledge, geography (cost of living), and work experience in comparison to other candidates at the same job level
- The base salary range for this position is $75,000 - $80,000
Kuno Creative’s mission is to help companies we believe in get results, and our success is fostered by our core values: Team Oriented... Proactive...Take Ownership. If you thrive in a collaborative, relationship-building environment, take initiative and use innovation to drive success, deliver quality work and take action to constantly improve, then we want you on our team!
Diversity & Inclusion
Kuno is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We are fully focused on promoting equality, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Kuno has a fully remote workforce consisting of the top talent across the country.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About SnapsheetSnapsheet is an industry-leading technology company building products that make insurance simple, for everyone. We create platforms that drive efficiencies using data and technology to enable the easiest, fastest and most accurate claims processing in the industry.
OverviewTrellis is a full-service eCommerce agency with a single focus: make commerce simple. We help growth-focused brands succeed through design, development, and performance-based marketing services. As an award-winning, remote-first organization with headquarters in Boston, w
THE CHALLENGEEventbrite's business continues to grow and scale rapidly, powering millions of events. Event creators and event goers need new tools and technologies that empower them to have the most meaningful live experiences. We are seeking a Senior Frontend Software Engineer t
About usWEBDOGS is a Silicon Valley based web agency focused on WordPress development. We specialize in designing and building modern, secure, and responsive WordPress and WooCommerce powered websites. Along with custom development we provide WordPress maintenance and support.We.
About usForray is a technology company looking to create a property management online eco-system for property management companies to make management a more cohesive experience.Looking for a front end developer. Developing a web based property management application.3 years of ex
More jobs by this company
This is a 100% remote position (either full-time or part-time) with scheduled work hours of Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm EST.About Kuno CreativeAre you interested in becoming an employee-owner at a leading digital marketing agency and Diamond HubSpot partner? We are employee