Come and join Trideum Corporation's dynamic and growing User Experience team as an Experienced Front End Software Developer. We are seeking developers who are passionate about creating a next generation of products and services. We provide our employees with a challenging and supportive work environment and are known for treating our employees like family.
This is a full-time position, remote option available. Our headquarters is located in Huntsville, AL.
We are currently looking for mid to senior level Software Engineers to join our User Experience (UX) team, where you will have the opportunity to develop economical solutions to technical challenges. Specifically, we are looking for someone with:
- Strong experience in user interface development using React, and related technologies
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming (e.g. C#, Java, C++)
- Knowledge with code versioning tools such as Git
- Ability to work independently as well as in group settings
- Excellent communication skills
As part of a larger team that works on various types of projects, we are looking for well-rounded software developers that will help us realize corporate and customer capabilities through compelling design and intuitive experiences. You will participate in design sessions with external clients and internal development project teams. You'll work with a team of user researchers, UX designers and software developers to help define user stories, interpret solution requirements, solve design challenges, champion design decisions, and create custom graphics in various UI toolkits.
What You'll Do: Your day-to-day activities include, but are not limited to:
- Development and testing of software solutions on a variety of projects requiring various development languages and skillsets.
- Participate in design and development discussions
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle, from receipt of product specifications through support for final integration testing.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary UX teams that span the social sciences, visual design, graphic design, information architecture, multi-modal design, 3D design and other related disciplines
- Diagnose and resolve software issues
- Develop software architecture and implementation strategies for the project and/or team.
- Be willing to serve as a mentor to junior developers on the team.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or software engineering
- 5+ years of experience in all phases of software design, development, documentation, and implementation
- Familiarity working with map engines (eg MapBox, WorldWind, Cesium)
- Experience developing in complex problem domains
- Effective communication skills
- Experience in high level languages and object-oriented programming. (Java, React, C#, C++)
- Ability to successfully complete an extensive background investigation, to include obtaining and/or maintaining the required security access/authorization.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance.
- Ability to work in a distributed team environment.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, except in limited circumstances where legally entitled to an accommodation.
- Experience developing in complex problem domains
- Prefer additional experience with Unity and App development
- An active SECRET security clearance, or the ability to obtain
- Software Architecture expertise: Design Patterns, Open Architectures, System of Systems Design, and Cyber Vulnerabilities.
- Game design experience
- Experience in a DevOps/DevSecOps environment.
- Experience with software systems engineering and software testing in an Agile methodology.
- MS degree Engineering, Computer Science, or Math.
Security Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Any formal job offer will be contingent upon the incumbents' receipt of an Interim Clearance and successful adjudication of the security clearance process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Trideum may request such accommodation(s) by contacting Human Resources at 256.704.6118 or HR@trideum.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About SnapsheetSnapsheet is an industry-leading technology company building products that make insurance simple, for everyone. We create platforms that drive efficiencies using data and technology to enable the easiest, fastest and most accurate claims processing in the industry.
OverviewTrellis is a full-service eCommerce agency with a single focus: make commerce simple. We help growth-focused brands succeed through design, development, and performance-based marketing services. As an award-winning, remote-first organization with headquarters in Boston, w
THE CHALLENGEEventbrite's business continues to grow and scale rapidly, powering millions of events. Event creators and event goers need new tools and technologies that empower them to have the most meaningful live experiences. We are seeking a Senior Frontend Software Engineer t
About usForray is a technology company looking to create a property management online eco-system for property management companies to make management a more cohesive experience.Looking for a front end developer. Developing a web based property management application.3 years of ex
ABOUT EVENTBRITEEventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of nearly one million event creators in over 180 countries. Since its inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the.