We’re a mighty team of more than 400 creative thinkers, experienced leaders, passionate innovators and some of the friendliest folks you’ll ever meet. We work at nine offices around the globe, with headquarters in Berlin. We like to refer to ourselves as Uberallers, too.
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. Our customers are as large as KFC, BP and TUI (and others whose names are not entirely made of capital letters!) and as small as your local independent coffee shop or record store.
We just successfully secured a series C funding round of $115m and can’t wait for you to join us for our exciting journey ahead!
Learn more at www.uberall.com
About the role:
As Senior Frontend Engineer (m/f/d) you will be working closely with product, design, backend, and the rest of the frontend team, and be responsible for turning their wildest dreams into reality. As a collaborative team member, you will have a voice in our daily stand-ups that will be listened to, you will guide and train junior team members and help us to provide the best solution to our partners and clients.
- You will work closely with Product and Design to develop and implement complex new features and products & engage in feature discussions, product planning, collaboration with others, etc.
- You are going to build extensible widgets, pushing for the simplest integration of our latest functionality
- Develop our web apps that our customers use every day to manage anywhere from 50 to 10s of thousands of business listings
- Build a reference connection to our extensive Rest API that both our partners and our own client apps us
- You are not only developing outstanding features, but you are also responsible for testing those together with your fellow developers and our QA-Engineers
- You will provide guidance and training for junior team members and you will be involved as well in evaluating different complex technology approaches and implementing them if they are proven useful and necessary
- You ideally have already gained some experience in manual and automated testing with tools like JEST
- You take ownership of your work and for you, a feature is done when it makes using the product a better experience for all users
- You are a creative mind! We're open here, and if you've got a great idea, we want to know about it
- You understand the importance of quality and testing, you value automated testing as much as we do and see it as an integral part of the process
- You want to grow and therefore you crave talented & experienced colleagues. But you also want to push us in return by sharing your skills and showing us what you can do
- You value maintainability, so clean & organized code goes without saying and you are as well capable of understanding complex backend processes and how you work is influencing them
What we offer:
- Hoodie and merch - we got you covered. With your onboarding package comes your new stylish look.
- Events and off-sites - YES and YES. Plan something with your team, if you feel like it. The whole company meets 2-3 times a year (Xmas, Summer Party, Just-Because Parties).
- Proper tech, check. MacBook Pro, Apple mouse, -stand and Apple keyboard. Need anything else? Let the P&P team know.
- Remote and flex work hours...yes, d'uh! It's not 1992 anymore. Check our social media content for some remote working stories. Who needs a cubicle, when you can have your cat walking through the video call?
- Waffle days, bad jokes, a HUGE Project A corp benefit program, a CEO with a pizza oven, global meditation sessions, German language class, LGBTQIA+ community and support, book club, culture committee, individual L&D paths and -budget...
Everything starts with getting in touch. Please let Sebastian know about your interest, questions and friendly referrals. He will be getting back to you in no time.
In the meantime, let our "life@uberall" give you some real life impressions.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About SnapsheetSnapsheet is an industry-leading technology company building products that make insurance simple, for everyone. We create platforms that drive efficiencies using data and technology to enable the easiest, fastest and most accurate claims processing in the industry.
OverviewTrellis is a full-service eCommerce agency with a single focus: make commerce simple. We help growth-focused brands succeed through design, development, and performance-based marketing services. As an award-winning, remote-first organization with headquarters in Boston, w
THE CHALLENGEEventbrite's business continues to grow and scale rapidly, powering millions of events. Event creators and event goers need new tools and technologies that empower them to have the most meaningful live experiences. We are seeking a Senior Frontend Software Engineer t
About usForray is a technology company looking to create a property management online eco-system for property management companies to make management a more cohesive experience.Looking for a front end developer. Developing a web based property management application.3 years of ex
ABOUT EVENTBRITEEventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of nearly one million event creators in over 180 countries. Since its inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the.
More jobs by this company
We’re a mighty team of more than 400 creative thinkers, experienced leaders, passionate innovators and some of the friendliest folks you’ll ever meet. We work at nine offices around the globe, with headquarters in Berlin and hubs in Los Angeles, Detroit and Montreal.