National Congress of American Indians
The Front-End Developer position is 100% remote.
Skills And Qualifications:
Founded in 1944, the National Congress of American Indians (NCAI) is the oldest, largest, and most representative American Indian and Alaska Native organization in the country. NCAI advocates on behalf of tribal governments and communities, promoting strong tribal-federal government-to-government policies. We promote an understanding among the general public regarding American Indian and Alaska Native governments, people, and rights.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
- Understanding of ReactJS, JSX, virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
- Experience with ReactJS workflows with Flux, Redux, Create React App and data structure libraries.
- Experience with JS testing frameworks such as MochaJS, JEST and Jasmine.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs, HTML/CSS, ES6.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Git, DevOps, Heroku Pipelines, Jenkins, Concourse.
Duties And Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the NCAI Chief Executive Officer reporting directly to the Solution Architect and the primary duties of Front-End Developer include, but are not limited to:
- Develop interactive UI elements for web and mobile apps using ReactJS.
- Create tools, libraries and reusable code leveraging ReactJS and other open-source technologies.
- Integrate designs and wireframes using ReactJS.
- Collaborate with other teams within the organization to create cross-functional capabilities.
- Use test-driven development when possible, to ensure consistent code coverage across the org’s libraries.
- Assist and manage programming fellowship program and its youth outreach
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Experience developing customized front-end solutions for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working on large-scale software projects.
- Professional experience using cybersecurity and open-source technology.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential.
- Experience developing secure software systems based upon industry specifications.
- Hold regular code reviews and iterate through recommended updates.
- Ability to take direction and work independently, taking initiative within areas of responsibility;
- Positive attitude and ability to adjust to changing priorities and growing responsibilities;
- Able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment;
- A passionate commitment to the mission of NCAI and the humility to take on all tasks assigned with a cheerful attitude and a desire to contribute to the team.
WORK HOURS This position is classified as exempt pursuant Sections 13(a)(1) and 13(a)(17) of the Fair Labor Standards Act as defined under 29 C.F.R. Section 541.400 COMPENSATION Annual Salary: Negotiable based on experience and skill set related to the qualifications stated
COMPENSATION Annual Salary: Negotiable based on experience and skill set related to the qualifications stated.
Resume, cover letter, and sample writings (2-3 pages) should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization Web Site:
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About SnapsheetSnapsheet is an industry-leading technology company building products that make insurance simple, for everyone. We create platforms that drive efficiencies using data and technology to enable the easiest, fastest and most accurate claims processing in the industry.
OverviewTrellis is a full-service eCommerce agency with a single focus: make commerce simple. We help growth-focused brands succeed through design, development, and performance-based marketing services. As an award-winning, remote-first organization with headquarters in Boston, w
THE CHALLENGEEventbrite's business continues to grow and scale rapidly, powering millions of events. Event creators and event goers need new tools and technologies that empower them to have the most meaningful live experiences. We are seeking a Senior Frontend Software Engineer t
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.Are you someone who wants to creat
About HologramThe future, as we see it, has millions of devices connected to the internet — everything from citywide bike sharing systems to smarter heart monitors to internet-connected eggs to catch turtle poachers. Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet &mda
Senior Shopify Developer – Remote (North America)This position can be filled in our Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids, or Remote office.Senior Shopify Developer Position SummaryThe Senior Shopify Developer is responsible for developing and implementing high-quality, scalable front-en
About the company:Octave’s mission is to create a new standard for mental health delivery, accessible to people and sustainable for providers. We are broadening access to care through offering increased service types (coaching, groups, therapy), measurement-based care, and