The Web Developer 2 works under supervision on assigned tasks. This is a contract position that utilizes knowledge, skills, and abilities with technology and programming languages to analyze, design, debug, test, modify, and document technology or web applications. The Web Developer 2 is a member of the team and is given general direction in work assignments. This position will be expected to solve non-complex technical issues and complete coding tasks with minimal supervision.
This individual works with divine guidance to provide or support technology that furthers the mission of the Church and reflects the eternal impact of the gospel.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience
Demonstrated Skills & Abilities:
- Responsible for the development of features in a single product area
- Solid understanding of basic DOM scripting and client-side behavior
- Knows current trends in front-end architecture (performance, accessibility, usability)
- Has in-depth knowledge of HTML and CSS, emphasizing the separation of structure and style
- Can debug cross-browser layout and behavior issues
- Works with Product/Engineering to deliver work as specified and on schedule
- This job operates in a professional office environment
- To successfully perform the essential functions of the job there may be physical requirements which need to be met such as sitting for long periods of time and using computer monitors/equipment
- Implement plan to support site-wide front-end development strategy
- Partner with UX team leads to determine strategy and priorities
- Contribute to discussion for improving development practices
- Collaborate with team leads to scope development of products
- Organize front-end development for at least one product
- Participate in Design roundtables and discussions
- Participate in cross-functional teams to facilitate project objectives
- Demonstrate UX mission and goals in product work
- Participate in process development and improvement activity
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About SnapsheetSnapsheet is an industry-leading technology company building products that make insurance simple, for everyone. We create platforms that drive efficiencies using data and technology to enable the easiest, fastest and most accurate claims processing in the industry.
OverviewTrellis is a full-service eCommerce agency with a single focus: make commerce simple. We help growth-focused brands succeed through design, development, and performance-based marketing services. As an award-winning, remote-first organization with headquarters in Boston, w
THE CHALLENGEEventbrite's business continues to grow and scale rapidly, powering millions of events. Event creators and event goers need new tools and technologies that empower them to have the most meaningful live experiences. We are seeking a Senior Frontend Software Engineer t
About usForray is a technology company looking to create a property management online eco-system for property management companies to make management a more cohesive experience.Looking for a front end developer. Developing a web based property management application.3 years of ex
ABOUT EVENTBRITEEventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of nearly one million event creators in over 180 countries. Since its inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the.