The Senior Front End Designer is responsible for collaborating with developers to build user centric design for TradeStation Marketing properties. You will work with other designers and other teams to create a seamless user experience using a range of frameworks, including HTML and PHP. You will work with the development team to ensure accessibility for all users by developing a front end that functions across browsers, platforms, and devices while meeting accessibility and security requirements. With mentoring, positive code reviews, and opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Collaborate with different marketing teams to understand needs and functions
- Work with designers and back-end developers to make visions come to life in a user-centric design that can be tested, tracked, and improved upon
- Create sketches, sitemaps, taxonomies, user flows, wireframes, user stories, and more
- Create usable, clean and fully-formed designs
- Conduct concept, prototype, and usability testing and gather feedback
- Conduct research and user interviews to gain consumer insights and optimize the consumer experience
- Ensure consistent and up-to-date branding on the website and other TradeStation properties
- Work with Product Teams to have a cohesive design experience across different applications
- Proactively review industry innovation, stay in touch with upcoming trends, and best practices to make recommendations and improve web performance
- Excellent project management skills
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience with web development and developing front-end frameworks
- 5+ years of experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- 2+ years of wireframing and prototyping experience a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About SnapsheetSnapsheet is an industry-leading technology company building products that make insurance simple, for everyone. We create platforms that drive efficiencies using data and technology to enable the easiest, fastest and most accurate claims processing in the industry.
OverviewTrellis is a full-service eCommerce agency with a single focus: make commerce simple. We help growth-focused brands succeed through design, development, and performance-based marketing services. As an award-winning, remote-first organization with headquarters in Boston, w
THE CHALLENGEEventbrite's business continues to grow and scale rapidly, powering millions of events. Event creators and event goers need new tools and technologies that empower them to have the most meaningful live experiences. We are seeking a Senior Frontend Software Engineer t
ABOUT EVENTBRITEEventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of nearly one million event creators in over 180 countries. Since its inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the.
GTSSW is hiring for a Sr. Front-end Engineer with the following skills: React, Angular, TypeScript, CSS, HTML, FrontEnd, NPM (Node Package Management), AgileJob Description:Reporting to the Senior Manager, Engineering, the Senior Front-End Engineer is a member of a highly motivat