For more than 20 years and with currently 700 employees we are following the mission: "Enable trust in a digital world". Over 25 million active users and 30,000 customers rely on Trusted Shops products and services. Whether for our feedback platform eTrusted , the "Gütesiegel", or our buyer protection: Foundation for high customer satisfaction and product usage is an intuitive integration into third party systems and customer journeys.
Your challenge is the (further) development of a multi-tenant cloud application that enables online stores to display, select and configure shop or product reviews via widgets. As part of plugins for shop systems (e.g. Shopware, Magento, ..), it also defines interfaces and enables configurable widgets to be placed in online store frontends.
- Whether at work or in your private life, you have been developing for several years
- Modern frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue.js) already help you in your day-to-day work
- Web components, reusable custom elements & micro frontends are familiar to you
- First experience with cloud-based services is a plus (AWS, Serverless, Lambda)
- You like to work in an agile environment with short development cycles and a continuous delivery approach
What we offer you
- Self education day: Spend one day per month exclusively for developing yourself and your skills
- New Work: remote or flexible working from Germany, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Poland, France
- Permanent contract with Europe's trusted brand
- 30.5 days holiday
- Buddy programme (an experienced trustee is at your side)
- Individual training opportunities
- Team events (summer party, Christmas party, unit events)
- Health Pass (free online and offline sports, fitness and health courses)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About SnapsheetSnapsheet is an industry-leading technology company building products that make insurance simple, for everyone. We create platforms that drive efficiencies using data and technology to enable the easiest, fastest and most accurate claims processing in the industry.
OverviewTrellis is a full-service eCommerce agency with a single focus: make commerce simple. We help growth-focused brands succeed through design, development, and performance-based marketing services. As an award-winning, remote-first organization with headquarters in Boston, w
THE CHALLENGEEventbrite's business continues to grow and scale rapidly, powering millions of events. Event creators and event goers need new tools and technologies that empower them to have the most meaningful live experiences. We are seeking a Senior Frontend Software Engineer t
It’s an exciting time to join InFlight – we’re growing our stable of Fortune 500 customers and have millions of users on our platform. InFlight is a boutique software company with all the perks and opportunities of start-ups, plus all the advantages of being an
About The Opportunity:Hey! We’re GrubhubWe’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader i
Who We AreMinerva enables you to create clickable instructions for anyone. No screenshots with red arrows over email. Just an immersive step-by-step guidance that can be shared with a URL.Being a small, fully remote team we always try to maximize our impact by identifying quick w