FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
With this program, we are primarily targeting women working in Software Engineering to join our team and make massive contributions to the growth of FINN. As a Woman in Tech at FINN, you will have the opportunity to lead a team or work in either Frontend Development, Backend Development, Data Engineering or as an API technical writer in a high-growth tech startup. You will get to work in cross-functional teams and insights into how we are building the most popular auto e-commerce platform.
- You have the flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely ±3 hours of the Munich time zone (CET/CEST). In case of relocation, we are offering full visa support for you and your family.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along with a yearly personal development budget of 1,500€, and access to learning platforms.
- We pay all our engineers equally regardless of gender.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- Do you want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Best software to support business: You actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers and business units. Together with your team, you ship new features for our cloud platform.
- Strive for excellence: Strive to deliver the best possible user experience and to follow engineering best practices.
- Build it, run it: Build features with a ‘build it, run it’ mindset and be responsible for testing, deploying, and monitoring your code. We believe in Serverless!
- Frontend Development: You will be responsible for creating customer-facing and internal web applications that will manage thousands of vehicles and customers on a daily basis
- Backend Development: You will be responsible for creating software that will manage thousands of vehicles and customers on a daily basis.
- Data Engineering: You design, implement, and maintain a state-of-the-art data architecture for our teams to facilitate our decision-making with easily available data.
- API Technical Writing: You play a key role in building our product by creating useful and engaging software documentation
- Graduated or about to graduate top of your class with a Bachelor's or Master degree in computer science or a similar field
- Experience in software engineering, preferably B2B, B2C, or SaaS products, Juniors are welcome!
- Strong solution-finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome challenges.
- Highly passionate about hands-on coding.
- You have a “never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow
- You are fluent in English.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Andreas Wixler and Greta Etheldra are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About us:ShareStream is a leader in online video and media management solutions for learning and media-based communications. Our team is passionate about building a great product that is continually evolving and providing a service that allows our customers to realize the vast po
Experience Level: SeniorHello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?We're looking for a Front End Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our client’s build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested
RSG seeks a talented survey programmer who will work as part of our employee-owned organization. Ideal candidates are excited to collaborate with project teams to design and program online surveys used to collect data and provide high-quality insights to a wide variety of RSG cli
Location:RemoteJob Terms:TemporaryStart date:02/07/2022Date:01/21/2022Job Description:The PositionWe’re looking for an excellent team player who has rich experience and passion for writing high quality and highly performant code. You should be someone who enjoys solving pro
Our MissionAvoma is on a mission to make meetings more productive and enjoyable by unlocking the rich trove of data and insights from your conversations. Our intelligent meeting assistant helps professionals automate common tasks required for all business meetings, and we leverag