EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a developer, or similar role
- 4 year degree preferred
- In-depth knowledge of HTML and CSS/SCSS
- Good understanding of front-end development practices, including browser compatibility issues, mobile-first design, and appropriate coding patterns
- In-depth knowledge of EMAIL CLIENT HTML and CSS
- Strong grasp of legacy technologies as well as emerging technologies
- Solid debugging skills
- Strong knowledge of Zend/Laminas with PHP development experience
- Strong knowledge of Google Tag Manager (or other tag management tools) and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with git capabilities for version control
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Assist the Digital & IT teams with all aspects of website development.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications for updates to the website
- Develop, test and deploy requested frontend and backend updates
- Maintain proper documentation of requested edits, technical specifications and needed approvals.
- Maintain proper deployment practices of building in a development environment, deploying to a testing environment for QA and finally deploying to production.
- Perform proper QA and visual regression testing on all updates to ensure error-free deployments.
- Adhere to deadlines and complete work accurately and in a timely manner
- Participate in content and/or code releases to assist with QA, validation, or emergency bug fixes
- Manage Google Tag Manager containers - add, update and remove tags, triggers and variables as needed along with configuring proper firing rules across various platforms.
- Create and configure Google Analytics reports, properties, views and goals as needed.'
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Front-end development: 2 years (Required)
- CSS: 2 years (Required)
- Angular: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About us:ShareStream is a leader in online video and media management solutions for learning and media-based communications. Our team is passionate about building a great product that is continually evolving and providing a service that allows our customers to realize the vast po
Experience Level: SeniorHello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?We're looking for a Front End Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our client’s build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested
RSG seeks a talented survey programmer who will work as part of our employee-owned organization. Ideal candidates are excited to collaborate with project teams to design and program online surveys used to collect data and provide high-quality insights to a wide variety of RSG cli
Location:RemoteJob Terms:TemporaryStart date:02/07/2022Date:01/21/2022Job Description:The PositionWe’re looking for an excellent team player who has rich experience and passion for writing high quality and highly performant code. You should be someone who enjoys solving pro
Our MissionAvoma is on a mission to make meetings more productive and enjoyable by unlocking the rich trove of data and insights from your conversations. Our intelligent meeting assistant helps professionals automate common tasks required for all business meetings, and we leverag