Hypersphere is an investment group leveraging on-chain treasuries, decentralized organizations, and governance to increase the utility of the blockchain networks in which we invest. We are not traditional venture capitalists. We dive deep into protocols and currencies, and participate heavily in community building and ecosystem growth. Hypersphere is an integral part of core development teams, and we aim to be a trusted partner to the projects building Web 3.0.
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Front End Developer. You will be responsible for coding user-side applications, including visual elements like menu bars, clickable buttons and the overall layout of our projects and applications.
What you will do
- Be a technical leader for our frontend team
- Design and build beautiful user interfaces for cryptocurrency dApps.
- Write clean, well - tested code that will be used by thousands of users.
- Work closely other members of the development team in designing and implementing innovative solutions
- Help other engineers through Code Reviews and thought leadership
What you will need
- Understanding of software testing methodologies and frameworks. You understand why code testing is important and know how to do it.
- Strong understanding of both object-oriented and functional programming principles
- Passionate about building startups and dApps.
Nice to have
- Experience building APIs and backend services with NodeJS / JS / Typescript
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Experience with design tools, for example, Figma.
Hypersphere is an EEO: We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Where are you currently located? (we can only accept applicants from US, Latin America, and Europe for this role. For outside of US, salary is paid in USDC cryptocurrency.)
- Front-end development: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About us:ShareStream is a leader in online video and media management solutions for learning and media-based communications. Our team is passionate about building a great product that is continually evolving and providing a service that allows our customers to realize the vast po
Experience Level: SeniorHello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?We're looking for a Front End Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our client’s build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested
RSG seeks a talented survey programmer who will work as part of our employee-owned organization. Ideal candidates are excited to collaborate with project teams to design and program online surveys used to collect data and provide high-quality insights to a wide variety of RSG cli
Location:RemoteJob Terms:TemporaryStart date:02/07/2022Date:01/21/2022Job Description:The PositionWe’re looking for an excellent team player who has rich experience and passion for writing high quality and highly performant code. You should be someone who enjoys solving pro
Our MissionAvoma is on a mission to make meetings more productive and enjoyable by unlocking the rich trove of data and insights from your conversations. Our intelligent meeting assistant helps professionals automate common tasks required for all business meetings, and we leverag