- Design, build and maintain websites.
- Create automated unit tests.
- Conduct design and code reviews.
- Scrutinize software changes to ensure secure coding standards are met.
- Develop and improve continuous integration for development, testing and releases.
- Mentor junior engineers and share your knowledge.
- Analyze and improve the efficiency and scalability of systems and processes.
- Collaborate with multiple teams within the company.
- 5+ years experience building and delivering production quality and consumer facing web applications.
- BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent software engineering and debugging skills.
- Experience building web applications from scratch while working with a variety of full-stack tools and technologies.
- Experience using cloud platforms (Azure, GCP) and RESTful APIs.
- Lead, develop and influence software development patterns and standards.
- Provide technical guidance, mentoring, and leadership to other team members.
- Strong understanding of application security.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong teamwork ethic, passion for learning and desire to seek new challenges.
- Previous experience working in healthcare and handling protected health information.
Caption Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Caption Health does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Caption Health. strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About us:ShareStream is a leader in online video and media management solutions for learning and media-based communications. Our team is passionate about building a great product that is continually evolving and providing a service that allows our customers to realize the vast po
Experience Level: SeniorHello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?We're looking for a Front End Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our client’s build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested
Location:RemoteJob Terms:TemporaryStart date:02/07/2022Date:01/21/2022Job Description:The PositionWe’re looking for an excellent team player who has rich experience and passion for writing high quality and highly performant code. You should be someone who enjoys solving pro
Teambuilder is the first of its kind predictive workforce management platform for health systems and large physician enterprises. Years under development and PE backed Teambuilder goes live with its first client this month and a marquee pipeline.We are looking for a collaborative
Welcome to Grid Dynamics! We are looking for a Lead UI Engineer to join our team serving one of the top luxury retail companies in the US to build engaging, intuitive, and modern web Front End experiences for one of the flagship programs at the client. This engineer will work in.
More jobs by this company
About Caption HealthCaption Health’s mission is to detect disease early – when there is the highest potential for impact – by leveraging artificial intelligence and ultrasound. Our breakthrough AI platform enables any healthcare professional to perform high-qual