ABOUT THE ROLE
What you'll do
- Design, build, and ship greenfield web applications. As part of our team, you’ll move fast. Building user experiences that delight and engage, wiring up real-time interactions, and pushing out bug fixes are all “part of the job."
- Lay the engineering foundation that will shape how the company builds products for many years to come. You will be intimately involved in the decision-making and technology-selection processes as the company establishes its developer experience practices.
- Contribute to product, design, engineering and architecture for all of our creator experiences.
- Be an owner. You’ll work together with smart and ego-free people with the responsibility and freedom to execute. We’ll give you the space and support to excel.
- Work with engineers, product managers, and leadership to build quarterly roadmaps.
What we look for
- You like to build and ship products. You have opinions while remaining open-minded, and can drive forward new projects and concepts forward as a champion.
- You are experienced. You’ve done it before. Your experience will help you avoid pitfalls and help not only you, but the whole company, move faster and build better.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and aren’t afraid to be wrong. At this stage we’re still learning and will make mistakes—and that’s okay. You will iterate with creators, customers, and colleagues to focus on high-impact work.
- You take pride in your craftsmanship. Clean code and design help you and your colleagues move fast and confidently, both today and in the future.
What you have
- 4+ years of building and delivering production-quality web applications.
- Broad understanding of web technologies, with deep knowledge of designing and constructing the UX for complex web applications.
- Experience with modern, component-based frontend frameworks such as React and Vue.js. Experience with React Native is a plus, as is some experience making basic changes to backend codebases.
- Demonstrated history of building high-impact, nonlinear user experiences.
- Proficiency in TypeScript is a plus.
- Experience building on top of AWS is a plus.
- Passion for programming and software engineering, with a compelling skillset that produces modular, performant, and testable code.
- A sense of ownership of what you build, with a demonstrated history of building greenfield products.
- Experience working in web3 and/or knowledge of blockchain, crypto, etc.
- Experience working in the creator economy and/or knowledge of the creator and digital media ecosystem
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the United States with the exception of Colorado.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About us:ShareStream is a leader in online video and media management solutions for learning and media-based communications. Our team is passionate about building a great product that is continually evolving and providing a service that allows our customers to realize the vast po
Experience Level: SeniorHello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?We're looking for a Front End Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our client’s build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested
Jarvis Cole are currently working with an award winning fashion retailer looking to bring on a Sr. Front End Developer to help grow their engineering sector for a three month contract.REQUIREMENTS6+ years of React.JS/Redux/React Native/Vue.JS experienced (required)6+ years of UX/
RSG seeks a talented survey programmer who will work as part of our employee-owned organization. Ideal candidates are excited to collaborate with project teams to design and program online surveys used to collect data and provide high-quality insights to a wide variety of RSG cli
Location:RemoteJob Terms:TemporaryStart date:02/07/2022Date:01/21/2022Job Description:The PositionWe’re looking for an excellent team player who has rich experience and passion for writing high quality and highly performant code. You should be someone who enjoys solving pro