Ten Spot is hiring for our next Senior Frontend Software Engineer
Ten Spot is a fully remote organization and has been since before COVID made it trendy. While we have groups of employees in Texas, San Francisco, and New York, our team works from cities and states across the USA. Though many companies offer fully remote working environments, no one is as good as Ten Spot at building strong team culture in a remote working environment: it’s what we do.
What we do
Ten Spot is the workforce engagement platform with the vision to make everyone in the world love where they work. Our platform helps forward-thinking companies empower managers with automation and insights about their team so they can build deeper relationships that drive connections and employee satisfaction.
How do we do this? Think of Ten Spot as your ERM, employee relationship management. We learn your employees. We understand their communication preferences, crucial lifecycle moments and how they prefer to be managed alongside powerful analytics to measure sentiment and behaviors. Ten Spot allows companies to harness real insights to enable better people management.
Why Ten Spot
The Ten Spot team moves at lightning speed, and our employees have the opportunity to make an extraordinary impact. We are growing fast and achieving milestones every day. This won’t be your easiest job, but it will be your best!
Our full-time employees receive competitive compensation and a full benefits package, including stock options, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, and 401K starting their first day. Work from wherever you want, and know you’ll build camaraderie with the team because we use our own product.
How you’ll help
Ten Spot needs you, a senior software engineer focused on the frontend, to help us make managers better. This is a remote position on our permanently distributed team.
From day one, you’ll work closely with a focused and enthusiastic product team building with React & Typescript. You’ll be a key technical contributor during product discovery and definition, and you’ll own technical design, implementation and delivery for significant features.
During your first year, you’ll make foundational architectural decisions while taking on a wide variety of product and technical challenges. As we grow, you’ll have the opportunity to take on a technical leadership role at the staff level or an engineering management role.
What you'll do
- Architect, build and improve our products, solving problems such as:
- Augmenting real-time interaction with team members with highly relevant information
- Capturing, distilling and presenting insights and opportunities for more authentic interactions
- Whatever else you help us dream up!
- Contribute to the design and improvement of our frontend architecture and tooling
- Push yourself and the team to obsessively improve product quality, user experience, software craft, and efficient delivery
- Help build a great product and engineering team dedicated to delivering incredible value to our customers
Who you are
- Obsessive about customers and passionate about understanding their needs and delivering the best product for them
- Dedicated to improving your product and engineering craft, with strong, well-considered opinions on the stuff that matters
- An effective communicator who routinely goes the extra mile to make other people successful
- Able to learn quickly, work independently and with others, and consistently get stuff done
Why we might be a great fit for you
- We’re taking on tough, systemic problems faced daily by managers that don’t have easy solutions. You will have a significant impact here.
- We’ll grant you a lot of autonomy and trust, and back it up with meaningful empowerment and support. You won’t be held back here.
- We focus on outcomes, not output, and since we care deeply about our mission and work hard to advance it, we ensure all of our work is meaningful and worthwhile.
- We care deeply about diversity and consider it absolutely critical to our success, and we’re doing the hard work required to make that true.
- We love to spend time with our families and friends, and we prioritize flexibility and work-life balance.
Why we might not be a fit for you
- The needs of our customers drive our decisions, and everyone is expected to become experts on them. If you can’t see yourself adopting this mindset, it won’t work out.
- We’re an early stage company with great bones, but we have our share of rough edges. You need to be excited about building something from the ground up.
- We know where we’re headed, but we’re still figuring out how to get there. You need to be ok with plans and priorities shifting
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About us:ShareStream is a leader in online video and media management solutions for learning and media-based communications. Our team is passionate about building a great product that is continually evolving and providing a service that allows our customers to realize the vast po
Experience Level: SeniorHello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?We're looking for a Front End Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our client’s build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested
Job title : UI- React JS DeveloperLocation: RemoteDuration: FulltimeH1B Transfer also fineResponsibilitiesDeveloping new user-facing features using React.jsBuilding reusable components and front-end libraries for future useTranslating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Senior Frontend Software Developer | React JS / Typescript f/m/x - Full-time contract | RemoteWe’re a fast-growing Berlin-based HR-tech software company. Our mission is to provide the only software, businesses need to manage their human resources. Our goal is to help compan
At TeleClinic, we aim to be the patients’ starting point for all of their healthcare needs by building the leading on-demand platform for online doctor visits.Digitalisation of the German Health System is ready for take off and one thing is for sure: With TeleClinic you get