We are seeking a Salesforce Developer who will use their expertise to deliver high quality projects to the business. The candidate will develop knowledge of business workflow and processes and translate that knowledge into business solutions that are scalable and easily maintainable on the Salesforce platform.
- Be the development lead on multiple projects, taking them through solution design, build, testing and deployment.
- Build and configure custom objects & fields, validation rules, workflow's, process builder, APEX Sharing rules, Flows & Approval Processes, LWCs and more.
- Design and implement solutions in a way that is simple, intuitive and will meet business requirements.
- Ensure security, integrity and consistency of business data
- Create complex reports and dashboards
- Create process flow diagrams to represent the logic and algorithms used to implement the business rules and requirements.
- Identify opportunities for improving efficiency in existing processes and solutions
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third-party applications
- Stay up to date on new capabilities and features
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study
- Minimum 5 years of solid SFDC development
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Clear insight into Salesforce best practices, coding and design guidelines and governor limits
- Strong experience building Salesforce front-end and back-end solutions
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
- Certified Salesforce Developer and Admin a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Communities a plus
This is a remote position.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About us:ShareStream is a leader in online video and media management solutions for learning and media-based communications. Our team is passionate about building a great product that is continually evolving and providing a service that allows our customers to realize the vast po
Experience Level: SeniorHello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?We're looking for a Front End Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our client’s build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested
About SpruceSpruce is the platform enabling modern real estate transactions. We work with forward-thinking mortgage lenders, real estate companies, and investors. We believe that the future of real estate will be driven by automation, efficiency, and digital experiences. Our miss
Vinovest is seeking a passionate Lead Software Engineer to drive our efforts to democratize access to fine wine investing. You will be part of our core team and a critical member of our small, growing organization. Who you areYou are curious, inventive, and work to be a little be
Role SummaryTitle:Application Support AnalystBusiness Area:Global ITLocation:United States, PSTReports to:Application & Data LeadJob Family:Security, IT, & DataMgmt Level:Team MemberRole purpose:Working as part of the internal IT department, in the Service Desk Team, you
Recruits, interviews, checks references, makes offers, and conducts orientation for new employees. Performs exit interviews and processes change of employee status. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judg
About TopiaTopia is a network of customizable virtual worlds that allow users to connect with their community online. It combines playful world exploration with encrypted video chat for face-to-face interactions that are fun and feel more natural.Topia helps communities bring peo