LogicGate is a SaaS company with a mission to empower every organization with the technology they need to proactively manage and transform risk into strategic opportunities. We’ve recently secured more than $100M in Series C funding to help us get there, but we also need collaborative, curious, and self-driven team members as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) with our G2 Grid top rated GRC Solution, LogicGate Risk Cloud.
We’re headquartered in Chicago yet have embraced a distributed work culture with employees in 25+ states. Unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at the LogicGate office, our team members are able to choose the best working style for them whether that be in the office full-time, fully remote, or a hybrid of both. We’re already a top workplace in Chicago (just ask Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune), and we’re thrilled to bring our culture nationwide.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Leading, architecting, and developing features for the Risk Cloud platform through understanding the business and engineering goals, and working with other team members to get it done
- Inspiring and exemplifying cross-functional collaboration with product managers, designers, other engineers, and QA
- Advocating and putting modern engineering best practices into use, including a testing first mindset, frequent releases, and iterating with small feedback loops
- Effectively communicating and producing clear documentation for features and process
- Enjoying and contributing to a world-class engineering experience of onboarding, mentorship, and career development
We get excited about you if you have:
- Significant professional experience in software engineering (we value outcomes over number of years)
- The desire to grow as a leader, architect, and coder within an engineering atmosphere that moves quickly and strives to reject mediocrity
- Understanding of best practices and competency in one or more modern languages (it doesn't have to be a language that is part of our stack - we will train you)
- Interest in an environment where you will have the autonomy you need to do your best work
What we use:
- Backend: Spring Boot, Java, Kotlin
- Frontend: TypeScript, Angular, Webpack, Sass
- Data: Neo4j, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Test: JUnit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Selenium
- Infrastructure: AWS, Ansible, Terraform, Hashicorp, Docker
- Work: Jira, Slack, Gitlab, G Suite
What else is in it for you?
Competitive salary, stock options, and benefits are just the beginning. Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both in and outside of work. We offer various programs to help you grow your career, including an Emerging Leaders Program and a Continued Education Budget ($1,000 per year per employee). LogicGate aims to nurture a work environment where our teammates feel safe coming as they are, and we offer Employee Resource Groups, regular trainings, and conversations meant to foster a sense of belonging. Outside of work, offerings like generous PTO, Summer Fridays and Health Days give you time to recharge and relax. Working with our team of 200+ might just be our best perk, though, because you’ll be working with smart, passionate people who are helping take LogicGate to the next level. Interested in joining the Herd (did we mention our mascot is a goat?)? Apply today!
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
We are currently working on becoming compliant with new regulations in Colorado. Until we are able to do so, this role cannot be performed in Colorado.
LogicGate is dedicated to creating a community of diverse professionals, as we believe this creates a strong sense of belonging which ultimately enables our business to succeed. We are passionate about creating safe, inclusive spaces for all those who come through our doors! We’re proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, religion, veteran or military status, or any other protected status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About us:ShareStream is a leader in online video and media management solutions for learning and media-based communications. Our team is passionate about building a great product that is continually evolving and providing a service that allows our customers to realize the vast po
Experience Level: SeniorHello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?We're looking for a Front End Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our client’s build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested
RSG seeks a talented survey programmer who will work as part of our employee-owned organization. Ideal candidates are excited to collaborate with project teams to design and program online surveys used to collect data and provide high-quality insights to a wide variety of RSG cli
Location:RemoteJob Terms:TemporaryStart date:02/07/2022Date:01/21/2022Job Description:The PositionWe’re looking for an excellent team player who has rich experience and passion for writing high quality and highly performant code. You should be someone who enjoys solving pro
Our MissionAvoma is on a mission to make meetings more productive and enjoyable by unlocking the rich trove of data and insights from your conversations. Our intelligent meeting assistant helps professionals automate common tasks required for all business meetings, and we leverag