EverTrue is hiring Software Engineers focused on frontend, backend and full stack. As a Software Engineer you will be directly contributing to the EverTrue platform. You will work with a team of experienced frontend, backend and mobile engineers, as well as collaborating with design and product team members. On the front end engineers are primarily using React but also potentially working with Coffee Script or Angular. On the back end engineers are primarily using Java but also potentially could be working with Ruby on Rails or PHP. You will have the opportunity to use a variety of tools, technologies and frameworks while working with a skilled and creative team to craft, test and support our innovative solutions.
This position is remote-friendly within the continental US as long as hours overlap with our core hours on US Eastern time.
- (Required) You have worked for 3+ years in software development, having worked as part of a software development team
- (Required) You have at least 2 years of experience working with React or Java in a professional environment
- Familiarity with CoffeeScript, Angular, Ruby on Rails or PHP
- You enjoy working with, learning, and leveraging new technologies.
- You have strong analytical skills and are a creative thinker, willing and able to come up with solutions to diverse and complex problems.
- You can work independently to drive outcomes and build solutions but also thrive in an inclusive team environment, flexibly and consistently leveraging communication and collaboration skills.
- You are excited about the Education/Non-Profit Sector and/or have experience with Advancement or Fundraising.
- Directly contribute to our software by writing high quality code
- Collaborate with a team to design and build high-quality, scalable APIs that follow best practices
- Work closely with design to implement solutions that are easy to use, intuitive and meet accessibility standards
- Promote quality through regular code reviews and writing appropriate tests
- Help identify and overcome technical or product opportunities
- Build solutions that are high availability and performant
Who We Are:
EverTrue’s mission is to build relationships in pursuit of a better world. We seek to deliver on this mission through the people we employ and partner with, the values we embrace as a company, and the software and services we offer.
EverTrue embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We value a team that brings a variety of backgrounds, viewpoints, and skills to the table. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we will be.
We promote autonomy, trust, respect, and passion. Our team strives to share knowledge, celebrate accomplishments, think creatively about our customer’s needs, and have fun along the way.
EverTrue helps fundraising teams build a pipeline of donors and raise more money by:
- Building lasting relationships, especially through the power of personalized video.
- Creating comprehensive views of their donors using 3rd party data sources including Facebook, FullContact, Zillow, EventBrite, and Emma.
- Offering mobile-first workflow tools to engage alumni, discover prospects, and manage portfolios of donors.
- Providing actionable metrics to measure and benchmark progress.
Many of the largest universities in the country and more than half of the US World and News top 100 colleges in the US rely on EverTrue.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About us:ShareStream is a leader in online video and media management solutions for learning and media-based communications. Our team is passionate about building a great product that is continually evolving and providing a service that allows our customers to realize the vast po
Experience Level: SeniorHello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?We're looking for a Front End Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our client’s build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested
RSG seeks a talented survey programmer who will work as part of our employee-owned organization. Ideal candidates are excited to collaborate with project teams to design and program online surveys used to collect data and provide high-quality insights to a wide variety of RSG cli
Location:RemoteJob Terms:TemporaryStart date:02/07/2022Date:01/21/2022Job Description:The PositionWe’re looking for an excellent team player who has rich experience and passion for writing high quality and highly performant code. You should be someone who enjoys solving pro
Our MissionAvoma is on a mission to make meetings more productive and enjoyable by unlocking the rich trove of data and insights from your conversations. Our intelligent meeting assistant helps professionals automate common tasks required for all business meetings, and we leverag
More jobs by this company
Customer Success ManagerWe are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will build and manage relationships with decision makers in mid-sized accounts to drive usage and adoption and drive return on investment from EverTrue’s products, all the while building your career w
About UsEverTrue’s mission is to build relationships in pursuit of a better world. We seek to deliver on this mission through the people we employ and partner with, the values we embrace as a company, and the software and services we offer.EverTrue embraces diversity and eq