- Is excited by new products and creating new experiences.
- Cares about delivering best-in-class products and experiences - not features.
- Drives frontend initiatives to ensure the high-quality user experience.
- Builds innovative and beautiful data visualizations to help unlock the value of machine data.
- Leads architecture reviews and discussions with the broader team, playing an influential role in overall product design.
- Works within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technology.
- Values teamwork and is willing to mentor junior developers. At Cribl we rise by lifting others.
- 7+ years total software engineering experience, particularly in JS/TS/REACT/NodeJS.
- Experience rapidly prototyping new product concepts with an eye towards details.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with modern web/UI development tools and techniques: Node, NPM, Webpack, Git.
- Proficiency with HTML5/CSS3 and consuming REST APIs.
- Understanding of data intensive applications and/or data streams processing.
- Cares about details and is dedicated to elegant and high quality software.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; able to explain complex technical topics to both internal and external stakeholders with ease and in remote/distributed environments.
- No fear! Speak your mind.
- Good jokes, or maybe better, bad jokes.
- A love for goats.
- Experience working remotely.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401(k) plan offered
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development and Career Growth
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy, including 2 Floating Holidays to use for holidays you observe.
- Social Responsibility Employee Group that reflects our value-driven company culture.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About us:ShareStream is a leader in online video and media management solutions for learning and media-based communications. Our team is passionate about building a great product that is continually evolving and providing a service that allows our customers to realize the vast po
Experience Level: SeniorHello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?We're looking for a Front End Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our client’s build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested
About UsOOZOU is a design-driven team of engineers and creatives helping global companies build amazing products and services.Key responsibilitiesAs part of our strong, fast-moving team, you will be helping convert beautifully designed web applications into reality, including bui
RSG seeks a talented survey programmer who will work as part of our employee-owned organization. Ideal candidates are excited to collaborate with project teams to design and program online surveys used to collect data and provide high-quality insights to a wide variety of RSG cli
Location:RemoteJob Terms:TemporaryStart date:02/07/2022Date:01/21/2022Job Description:The PositionWe’re looking for an excellent team player who has rich experience and passion for writing high quality and highly performant code. You should be someone who enjoys solving pro