We are looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join the CreativeLive R&D team in San Francisco or Seattle.
As Fiverr's education platform for creators and entrepreneurs, we seek ever-curious developers who are excited about both sharing their considerable expertise as well as learning new things outside their comfort zone.
To succeed in this role, you will need the breadth of experience, an eye for clean design, a thorough understanding of modern web architecture, excellent communication skills, and a practical and non-dogmatic approach to problem-solving.
- 4+ years professional experience as a software engineer with emphasis on front-end development.
- Excellent HTML/CSS skills, including browser compatibility, accessibility, responsive design, and SEO best practices.
- Will not write O(n!) code.
- Plays well with others.
- Fluent English
- Confidently handle ambiguity via strong instincts for UX and Design Systems
- Familiarity with technologies in our stack (Node.js, MongoDB, Docker, AWS, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Computer Science basics (a CS degree is an advantage)
- Broad experience with multiple frameworks, platforms, and languages
- An active Github account, showcasing your own projects
What am I going to do?:
- Collaborate on developing features for the CreativeLive platform.
- Lead rearchitecting our front-end for radical improvements to site speed metrics, SEO, and distributed team efficiency.
- Provide clarity and mentorship to junior developers.
At Fiverr, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace and product, as well as our community. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or special needs.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About us:ShareStream is a leader in online video and media management solutions for learning and media-based communications. Our team is passionate about building a great product that is continually evolving and providing a service that allows our customers to realize the vast po
Experience Level: SeniorHello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?We're looking for a Front End Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our client’s build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested
RSG seeks a talented survey programmer who will work as part of our employee-owned organization. Ideal candidates are excited to collaborate with project teams to design and program online surveys used to collect data and provide high-quality insights to a wide variety of RSG cli
Location:RemoteJob Terms:TemporaryStart date:02/07/2022Date:01/21/2022Job Description:The PositionWe’re looking for an excellent team player who has rich experience and passion for writing high quality and highly performant code. You should be someone who enjoys solving pro
Our MissionAvoma is on a mission to make meetings more productive and enjoyable by unlocking the rich trove of data and insights from your conversations. Our intelligent meeting assistant helps professionals automate common tasks required for all business meetings, and we leverag