You are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. You thrive in cross-functional roles and love working side-by-side with the best engineers and designers. You work well under pressure, and you are accountable to results.
What you will do
- Oversee development of Vinovest’s central web application
- Work with Figma designs to vet, iterate, and implement new features
- Work with backend + data teams to ensure feature efficacy and reporting
- Brainstorm features with product + design teams and guide decisions based on your knowledge of the codebase
- Assist team in triaging bugs and solving issues in production
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize efficiency
- Self starter, can do attitude, team player and overall sense of ownership
Our Commitment to Diversity
Vinovest is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws.
What you should have
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Strong proficiency with Typescript, specifically on the client
- Experience with NextJS
- Strong principles around unit/integration testing, dependency management
- Worked with Storybook
- Have used contentful/strapi CMS
- Exposure to AWS
- Outstanding follow-through. You say what you’ll do, and do what you say. You hold your team to this standard. You don’t let details slip.
- You listen well. You build consensus by default, but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. You take blame and pass on praise. People love working with you.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About us:ShareStream is a leader in online video and media management solutions for learning and media-based communications. Our team is passionate about building a great product that is continually evolving and providing a service that allows our customers to realize the vast po
Experience Level: SeniorHello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?We're looking for a Front End Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our client’s build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested
About SpruceSpruce is the platform enabling modern real estate transactions. We work with forward-thinking mortgage lenders, real estate companies, and investors. We believe that the future of real estate will be driven by automation, efficiency, and digital experiences. Our miss
Role SummaryTitle:Application Support AnalystBusiness Area:Global ITLocation:United States, PSTReports to:Application & Data LeadJob Family:Security, IT, & DataMgmt Level:Team MemberRole purpose:Working as part of the internal IT department, in the Service Desk Team, you
Recruits, interviews, checks references, makes offers, and conducts orientation for new employees. Performs exit interviews and processes change of employee status. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judg
About TopiaTopia is a network of customizable virtual worlds that allow users to connect with their community online. It combines playful world exploration with encrypted video chat for face-to-face interactions that are fun and feel more natural.Topia helps communities bring peo
Salesforce DeveloperWe are seeking a Salesforce Developer who will use their expertise to deliver high quality projects to the business. The candidate will develop knowledge of business workflow and processes and translate that knowledge into business solutions that are scalable.
More jobs by this company
Vinovest is looking for a highly skilled Recruiter. The ideal person is someone who is action-oriented, self-driven, has great people skills, and at least 5 years of experience in recruitment, with knowledge of not only screening, interviewing, hiring and onboarding practices, bu