Headquarters: United States
Stacked Co. is a collective of technical growth leaders who lead digital marketing transformations for fast-growing brands. We provide cutting-edge customer retention strategies rooted in advanced knowledge of martech stack architecture and data science.
We're in the early stages of building and moving fast.
Last year we grew 3X and worked with legacy and startup brands including Revel, Burger King, Vetsource, Teepublic, and Nuts.com. We set for aggressive growth next year as we grow the team from four senior technical staff to sixteen. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor and redefine the standard of data driven marketing and cross-channel UX.
What we're looking for...
Nice to have: basic knowledge of Python, node.js, SQL + knowledge handling Github, Electron/Rust and Postman.
You're the type of person who...
- Embraces an environment where you will be exposed to a variety of companies, business challenges and toolsets.
- Wants to be a part of a core senior team where you can develop the systems and structures at the forefront of an emerging field
- Thrives in a remote-first flexible working culture
Things we'll love about you...
- Experience working in ecommerce or a consulting environment
- Developed templates, configured automations, and led QA in at least one of the following cross-channel communication toolsets: Iterable, Braze, Klaviyo, Customer.io
- Developed emails and QA'd best practices across all major email clients
- Experience implementing AB tests, personalization, and data-driven UX optimization across channels (web, app, email, sms, push, in-app message)
- Collaborated with strategists and creative teams to continually improve documentation and implementation processes
- Implemented event and tagging data plans leveraging tools like
- Worked in an agile environment
- Mentored or helped others grow in your field
In this role you will...
- Leverage engineering experience to develop and optimize user experiences across channels
- Develop dynamic emails, in-app flows, push notifications, landing pages, and SMS touchpoints leveraging tools like Braze, Iterable, Twilio, and Klaviyo
- Work closely with strategists to implement cross channel journeys and AB tests
- Actively monitor and QA live experiences and customer journeys
- Work in AB testing and personalization tools such as Google Optimize, Dynamic Yield, and VWO to build, test, and optimize onsite experiences
- Develop systems, templates, and toolsets that increase speed and quality of production at scale
- Implement event tagging leveraging tools like Google Tag Manager, Braze, Segment, Iterable, and mParticle
- Dig into the root cause of tracking, performance, or delivery issues
What to expect from the screening process:
Application questions: A set of questions to help identify whether your skills and interests match the position.
Introductory chat: A conversation with a Stacked team member where you can ask questions about the team and the role and we can get to know you beyond your application.
Solve some puzzles: We will provide a set of exercises and problem sets that will reflect the technical and collaborative capabilities you'll need to be successful at the role.
This will provide us with a sense of how your current strengths and weaknesses line up with the daily activities in the role. It will also give you an opportunity to see how you enjoy solving the puzzles you'll encounter at Stacked. We respect your time and will pay a 4-hour stipend for this practice workset.
Virtual Onsite: Interview with your potential future team members. These interviews will cover technical, work process, and managerial aspects of the job function. You'll also have time to ask questions of the team.
References: We will ask to speak to two or three people who can provide insight into how you work, your opportunities for growth, and the best way to set you up for success.
Our Decision: If you're selected we will provide an offer in line with the compensation listed below. We will also connect you with team members and resources to support you in making your decision. If you are not selected at this round we will provide context and constructive feedback at your request.
Compensation & Benefits:
Stacked uses a third-party compensation management company that leverages crowdsourced data to track salary benchmarks.
$94,489 - $137,918
- 14 days PTO, holidays (including a week off in December), and 2 floating holidays
- $1500 for equipment and office setup allowance
- $1500 per calendar year for continuing education
- $600/month contribution for premium-covered healthcare + dental + vision coverage for you (and partner or family)
In this current round, we are only accepting applications from US residents and can not provide working visas.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About us:ShareStream is a leader in online video and media management solutions for learning and media-based communications. Our team is passionate about building a great product that is continually evolving and providing a service that allows our customers to realize the vast po
Experience Level: SeniorHello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?We're looking for a Front End Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our client’s build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested
A little about usAt Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we ai
The best freelance experience for top Shopify developersWe work hard to only connect the very best Shopify devs to the very best eCommerce brands. Always. Our Shopify Experts work with some of the most famous eCommerce brands for projects big and small, including: Alpha
Reflexions is seeking a thoughtful and energetic designer to join our team. You will act as a UI, UX and system designer on websites, web apps, and other materials. You will be expected to collaborate closely with other design, development, QA, and customer-facing team members; y
More jobs by this company
Headquarters: United States URL: http://stackedco.coAbout StackedStacked Co. is a remote-first collective of technical marketing leaders building, growing, and guiding the next generation of enterprise and hyper-growth brands. We partner with companies including Teepublic, B