ShareStream is a leader in online video and media management solutions for learning and media-based communications. Our team is passionate about building a great product that is continually evolving and providing a service that allows our customers to realize the vast potential of streaming media for education.
ShareStream is deeply committed to achieving client successes and building strong relationships with the Company’s clients, whom we regard as our partners.
The Senior Software Engineer will work remotely as a member of ShareStream’s product-development team. Candidates for this position must be based in the U.S.
- Develop web applications using React, Node.js, Typescript, HTML, and CSS .
- Develop and contribute to the design of microservices.
- Build and maintain automated test suites.
- Participate in architecture and design sessions.
- 5+ years of software-engineering experience, preferably for Software-as-a-Service companies .
- Extensive experience with React and Node.js.
- Expert-level HTML and CSS skills .
- Experience with web accessibility and knowledgeable of accessibility guidelines and best practices.
- ntermediate-level UNIX/Linux skills.
- Experience with Kubernetes, microservices, Elasticsearch and NoSQL databases.
- Exceptional problem-solving, debugging and log-analysis skills.
- Exceptional software-development habits (use of unit tests, code documentation, etc.).
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with a scripting language, preferably Python is a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-moving startup environment is a strong plus.
- Fully Remote Work
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Matching
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About the RoleSourcemap is looking for a Front-End Developer to join our growing development team. For this position, you'll be expected to directly support and execute on front-end development for Sourcemap's enterprise platform, including implementing.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a React / Node developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design to actual code that will produce visual elements of the.
Vectorform is known as a dynamic and creative company specializing in the creation of emerging digital experiences for the world's leading brands. As a team of designers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and intellectuals, Vectorform's mission is to invent.
10+ years in an enterprise environment.This is a senior/lead position.9+ years of experience developing and debugging performant, responsive single page applications.5+ years of experience building applications using React frontend framework Working.