Avoma is on a mission to make meetings more productive and enjoyable by unlocking the rich trove of data and insights from your conversations. Our intelligent meeting assistant helps professionals automate common tasks required for all business meetings, and we leverage state-of-the-art NLP & Machine Learning techniques to summarize meeting notes and extract key topics and action items so you can spend less time with busywork and more time getting things done.
We are looking for a Software Engineer specializing in Frontend to build the best in class user experience and to work on complex frontend tasks - including but not limited to:
- A responsive and performant web app
- Customized collaborative notes editor similar to Google Docs
- AI powered, real-time meeting insights
- Custom streaming video player
- Complex interactive dashboard visualizations
Within one month, you will:
- Complete onboarding to get you up to speed on our business, vision, and team and gain an understanding about how your role fits into Avoma’s broader organization.
- Ramp up on our engineering stack by pair-programming with your teammates and attend engineering training sessions designed and presented by your peers.
- Work on a minor feature/enhancement and deploy it to production
Within 3 months, you will:
- Be deeply involved in a specific area of the product
- Collaborate with product managers and product designers to design and implement major features of the product
- Have learned the code base by making meaningful enhancements
Within 6 months, you will:
- Take ownership of certain modules and features in our product
- Discuss with product management and designers and collaborate on roadmap and requirements.
- Improve the architecture and suggest improvements to engineering team
- Present a tech talk to internal members of the team.
- 1+ years of experience as a Software Engineer with a track record of delivering software with high business impact
- Attention to detail and enjoys creating delightful experiences
- Passionate about product, design, and user experience
- Experience building responsive UIs
- Experience translating UX mockups to code with high fidelity
- Experience writing performant, modular, clean code
- Excellent in both spoken and written communication skills
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan
- Fast paced, collaborative, work environment
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a Mid-level Software Engineer who is passionate about front-end, sympathetic to the design and experience, with a strong understanding of accessibility.Front End DeveloperWe are looking for a Mid-level Software Engineer who is passionate.
About the team: We are a growing full-service solution for eCommerce Development based in NYC since 2017. We are a creative agency with a passion for helping brands build great D2C Experiences on Shopify Plus and Klaviyo.We're a tight-knit group, with.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries.
Designs and implements Adobe Experience Manager solutionsPerforms role of subject matter expert for Adobe Experience ManagerContribute to all phases of the development lifecycle and understand the entire software development process from design to development.
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life.