In this role you will:
- Manage and grow a team of Machine Learning Engineers
- Mentor the team of MLEs and grow them to become experts in their domain
- Set the technical vision and drive the long-term ML strategy for the organization
- Build the brand and market the team externally through blogs, talks and podcasts
- Evangelize ML throughout the organization, communicating results and methodology effectively within the team and to external stakeholders
- Work closely with the Machine Learning Platform team to help shape their overall roadmap and accelerate the impact of ML throughout the organization
We are looking for:
- 6+ years of industry experience in machine learning (bonus points for e-commerce and/or marketplace experience)
- 2+ years of experience leading machine learning projects/teams
- Experience recruiting and growing teams a plus
- A track record of shipping large-scale, high-impact machine learning solutions to production
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT) is a leading provider of cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers, insurance carriers and brokers. Benefitfocus has served numerous consumers on its platform that consists of an integrated portfolio.
Completes the design, construction, development, testing, implementation, and technology delivery for business needs throughout VSP Global. Experienced Software Engineer is responsible for technical aspects of the entire process of agile development.
HI FUTURE TREASURE CANDIDATE!We’re Treasure - a venture-backed Fintech startup in SF, bringing advantageous treasury services to the largest and most vibrant sector of the economy: Small and Medium businesses (SMBs). We’re led by two serial founders.
7+ years of experience working directly within engineering teamsExperience partnering with product OR program management teams3+ years of people management experience, managing engineers3+ years of experience architecting and designing (architecture,.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Full-Stack Software Engineer for a REMOTE opportunity with an organization working in conjunction with the Environmental Protection Agency. The Full-Stack Software Engineer will participate in new feature development.
More jobs by this company
At GOAT Group, the Engineering team is an integral part of our dynamic company. By joining the team, your skills will be front and center, working alongside other passionate individuals to solve problems and build software. From launching compelling.
An instrumental part of GOAT Group, the Marketing team oversees a wide range of activities, which aim to build awareness, consideration and loyalty for our brands. As a member of this team, you will work to execute thoughtful, data-driven marketing campaigns.