LATOKEN is a crypto exchange leading startup tokens market with 250+ primary placements and 1000+ assets.
Our active users grew by 8x in 2021 to 3M+ accounts including 1.5M+ mobile with 30K+ 5 stars reviews.
We have the top trust score in the global list of exchanges Coingecko (https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges) and are rated top 20 among 588 other exchanges.
We are building the next capital market - the “Amazon of Crypto” where it is easy to put an asset to the marketplace, discover, and buy or sell. In other words, we are opening the door for the next billion traders to the next million digital assets from cryptocurrencies to equity, commodity, and real estate markets.
We are doing this to unite the global population for humankind's prosperity. Those who own tradable assets benefit from the growth of the global market. Their brainpower and investment decisions focus planetary resources to build a better future. The more people will become stakeholders of the future, the better it will be.
This becomes possible today as blockchain tech solves the property rights problem without armies and political force. Thus people around the world can open an account as easily as in a social app and have their rights protected.
Our culture is for champions living to change the world and are free to overdeliver toward the mission.
We are acknowledged by FORBES (https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurabegleybloom/2022/01/31/work-from-home-or-anywhere-top-30-companies-for-remote-jobs-in-2022/?sh=49e442127963) as one of the top 30 companies for remote jobs in 2022. We offer a generous stock options package, competitive pay, and stellar growth with the dawn of the web3 era.
Here is our backlog (https://sharing.clickup.com/b/h/6akqk-11445/febd53f0c90fb05) and a full list (https://t.me/LATOKEN_hiring_bot?start=_breezy) of open jobs.
Mission: сreate a highly automated, seamless, and engaging platform to enrich newcomers with all the required initial information to ensure optimal performance in the least time-consuming manner.
Main performance number: Number of new features added
Second performance number: Number of bugs reported
Third performance number: Onboarding platform average score
- Platform Ops manual: Develop tutorials with checklists, roles' video descriptions, and other features on the Platform.
- Onboarding tests: Develop a test-generation process for units in sync with their OKRs and checklists. Make the test user-friendly and seamless for both candidates and employees on the Platform.
- Automate contracts: Automatization of all hiring-related contracting processes (sending, signing, etc.).
- Feedback: Create a feedback system to continually improve the platform. Collect and analyze requirements for the LATOKEN Operations management system's onboarding section, implement new features based on priorities passed down by the Product Manager.
- Low latency: Streamline, Optimize, Speed-up (SOS) our internal modules. Average query execution latency must be less than 0.5s.
- Code Review and Maintainance: Proactively hunt business-logic errors, code errors, and other vulnerabilities within the code. Maintain Corporate Operations system, timely fix issues reported.
Requirement skills and experience:
- Python, JS, Django, Django Rest Framework, Celery, React, Redux, HTML5, SCSS, SASS, Git, Problem-solving skills
Not critical skills:
- Typescript, Docker, SQL (Postgresql)
- Skill to learn new libraries in a short period of time Year of experience: >= 2 years Proficient level: >= Middle
- We give proof that a teammate's life made an impact - LATOKEN share in Nasdaq index and millions in your pockets from vested options.
- Breakthrough technology and Product - Market - Timing Fit.
- Worldwide multibillion users market.
- 2x traders growth CAGR and 4.7 Google play rating.
- Multibillion worldwide market.
- Join us to build the first digital exchange wallet with a billion users.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At GOAT Group, the Engineering team is an integral part of our dynamic company. By joining the team, your skills will be front and center, working alongside other passionate individuals to solve problems and build software. From launching compelling.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Full-Stack Software Engineer for a REMOTE opportunity with an organization working in conjunction with the Environmental Protection Agency. The Full-Stack Software Engineer will participate in new feature development.
Summary of the role:Are you the next Full Stack Developer (Software Development Engineer) we are looking for?You will be a key member for the delivery of the R&D deliverables for 2022 roadmap. The role will require close interactions with Amadeus engineers,.
As a Full Stack Developer, you have a keen grasp of the full application lifecycle, from breaking down requirements to writing testable code for the front-end and the back-end, to documenting the details so it’s easy to make updates in the future. You.