FloSports has led the way in establishing a world-class digital streaming experience for millions of fans, families and athletes of over 25 different underserved sports. Imagine creating a digital platform that unites the casual fan with the most dedicated spectator, both experiencing thrilling live events from around the world with interactive features, real time analytics, powerful broadcast technology and more. Combine that with our unique original sports content ranging from breaking news and expert commentary to feature films, documentaries and multi-episodic series. That’s what FloSports is all about. We have successfully revolutionized the global sports media industry- the result of creating a diverse team of technologists and die-hard wrestlers, creators and devoted cheerleading experts, designers and hockey enthusiasts, communicators and motorsport fanatics, producers and casual sports fans… united by a shared passion to delight the underrepresented communities we serve. We are creating a home for underserved sports and we’re looking for people like you to help us! FloSports, a leader and innovator in sports media with millions of athletes & fans worldwide, is currently seeking a passionate Full-Stack Software Engineer to join the Web App team.
We are open to remote candidates for this role.
People who are successful on this team are self-motivated, team-minded engineers with passion and grit for both business and technological innovation. We work with Angular 13, TypeScript, NestJS, Node.js, Redis, Docker, and Kubernetes across AWS & Google Cloud. The ability to embrace, learn, and adapt to changing technology is an important characteristic. Does this sound like something you'd like to do? Awesome, let's talk!
- Collaborate on a team always learning from other engineers, product managers, and designers to design, build, & maintain experiences that attract & impact millions of sports fans
- Iterate on full-stack features alongside others to continuously learn and deliver value to our customers (we deploy multiple times a day!)
- Anticipate problems & proactively suggest architecture to stay ahead
- Deliver well-designed, yet pragmatic solutions that teammates want to build upon
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- 3+ years of full-time software engineering experience
- Have a growing expertise with CSS, TypeScript, and a modern framework that promotes performant, reusable, component-based app architectures such as Angular, React, or Vue
- Have experience integrating front-end UIs with JSON APIs
- Experience building API services using Node.js, PHP, Python, or Go
- Comfortable partnering closely with designers to better align your work with their concepts and guide design to ensure technical feasibility
- Focus on quality and help improve others' ability to deliver high-quality work
- Efficiently learn new concepts, manage your productivity, and desire to improve yourself, your team, and our products
- Passionate about building effective, delightful customer experiences
- Seek out others' opinions to further your growth
- Experience with functional programming & developing using RxJS reactive architecture
- Familiarity with TypeORM and the NestJS Node.js framework
- Have production experience with Node.js
- Experience using containers, Docker, or Kubernetes
- Have used caching technology like Redis or similar key-value stores & CDNs
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At FloSports, we are bonded by our passion for sports and our purpose to unite communities around experiences that finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. We recognize the need to build a company that seeks out, embraces, and celebrates our individual differences, ideas, and talent. FloSports is committed to the pursuit of a fair, equal and inclusive workplace where everyone is given the opportunity to grow to their fullest potential. As such, we are intentional in our hiring practices in an effort to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. FloSports has adopted the “blind recruiting” process, which aims to open our opportunities up to more candidates, help us be more objective in how we review applicants and mitigate bias in our decision making processes.
- Recognized two years in a row as a Top Workplace by the Austin-American Statesman
- Flexibility at work - you can take control of your profession and personal schedule
- Strong remote work culture
- All-hands events hosted twice a year in beautiful Austin, Texas
- Annual equity awards for all top performers
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401(K) company match vested immediately
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Unlimited paid time off
- Hack-a-thons and a full calendar of team-building and social events
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Company donation to youth teams and leagues that our employees coach
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At GOAT Group, the Engineering team is an integral part of our dynamic company. By joining the team, your skills will be front and center, working alongside other passionate individuals to solve problems and build software. From launching compelling.
DESCRIPTIONFornova is a world leader in market intelligence solutions for the online travel and hospitality industries. Amongst our customers we are proud to name the leading Online Travel Agencies like Booking.com, Expedia, etc as well as the leading.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Full-Stack Software Engineer for a REMOTE opportunity with an organization working in conjunction with the Environmental Protection Agency. The Full-Stack Software Engineer will participate in new feature development.
Summary of the role:Are you the next Full Stack Developer (Software Development Engineer) we are looking for?You will be a key member for the delivery of the R&D deliverables for 2022 roadmap. The role will require close interactions with Amadeus engineers,.
As a Full Stack Developer, you have a keen grasp of the full application lifecycle, from breaking down requirements to writing testable code for the front-end and the back-end, to documenting the details so it’s easy to make updates in the future. You.
More jobs by this company
FloSports has led the way in establishing a world-class digital streaming experience for millions of fans, families and athletes of over 25 different underserved sports. Imagine creating a digital platform that unites the casual fan with the most dedicated.