- As a full stack engineer, you will be responsible for front and back-end development and testing
- Design and develop front-end (React) and back-end (Spring Boot) software for Azure cloud
- Collaborate and actively engage with Scrum teams to develop engineering-centric solutions
- 3+ years of experience in web development
- 3+ years of Agile experience on a Scrum team
Nice to Haves:
- Back End development experience: Java and SQL
- Testing experience
- CI/CD Tools
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is seeking a Full Stack Java Developer to join a world leading mass media provider in the enhancement of several cutting edge systems following a large-scale legacy migration which has since concluded. The Full Stack Java Developer will.
ResponsibilitiesPlease review the section "Eligibility - Youth Interns" at the following link to ensure you are eligible to apply before submitting your application. *************Please do not apply for this opportunity if you do not identify with the.
Who are we?SmartAction exists to advance the AI movement, bridging the gap between what is, and what can be. We are a fully remote company of ~50 people that provides AI-powered virtual agents as a service to more than 100 leading brands across 12 industries..
Locations: US Remote, United States of AmericaSoftware Engineer Fullstack (Remote)At Capital One, you'll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs.We want you to be.
Main areas of focus: Software engineering management, technical leadership, people management, full-stack web developmentLocation: Remote - U.S. only.Eligibility: charity: water is fully remote and hires from all 50 U.S. states. At this time, we are.