Geospark Analytics was founded in 2017 under the principle "information as it breaks is too late." We help our clients make better decisions faster by identifying and forecasting emerging events on a global scale to mitigate risk, recognize threats, and provide risk intelligence forecasts. Hyperion, our AI-driven platform, gathers and analyzes risk and threat information using news, social media, economic indicators, governance indicators, travel warnings, weather, and other data from over 6.8M sources. We work with commercial multi-national corporations, philanthropic non-government organizations and federal government agencies powering their understating of the risks, threats, and opportunities their people and operations face.
About the Role:
Geospark Analytics is a fast growing startup in the Artificial Intelligence Risk Analytics industry. We are looking to add new web developers to our growing team. We need dedicated Full Stack devs. You will work on a wide range of problems creating new capabilities and enhancing existing ones. Applicants must be US Citizens. No recruiters or development firms please.
Seeking candidates with 5+ years experience only. This is not an entry level position.
- Collaborate with the Head of Product and Tech Lead in solving customer problems
- Work in an Agile software environment delivering iterative solutions and assisting in Code Reviews
- Participate in discovery sessions aimed at solving though problems and translating solutions into software
- Utilize TDD / XP best practices
- Clearly and concisely communicate work status, methods, instructions, problems, requirements, options, and concerns with team members, managers, and customers through various means
Technologies currently in Use:
- Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket)
- 5-15yrs experience in software development.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related experience
- Experience in building Web Applications multi-tenant SaaS preferred
- Experience building cloud native REST based microservice APIs
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in building DevOps pipelines for automated testing and deployment
- Experience using Cloud Based Technologies, AWS Preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated success in working proactively and collaboratively on multiple projects with simultaneous deadlines under fast-paced conditions; must be available to perform duties in high tempo environments
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate work status, methods, instructions, problems, requirements, options, and concerns with team members, managers, and customers
- TDD / Extreme Programming Experience
- Experience working with web based mapping technologies
- Strong ability to plan, lead, and implement the successful completion of major project initiatives and efforts, as required
- Other desirable technological experience: Elasticsearch, Docker, Machine Learning, NLP
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, 401(k) matching, and equity potential
- Healthcare, dental, vision and life plans
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high-growth SaaS company
- Strong, results-oriented culture
- Remote and office-based work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Stipend
Geospark Analytics is an equal opportunity employer. Geospark Analytics does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently looking for a Remote Full Stack/Software Engineer. The goal is to build and maintain our digital platform. To ensure success in this role, candidates should have advanced programming skills, experience with web application.
Nira is looking for Senior/Lead Fullstack engineers with specific experience in React/Typescript/GraphQL to join our fast growing, 100% remote team. Ideally these roles are located somewhere in the Americas (GMT-3 through GMT-7) but we'll consider qualified.
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a skilled Senior Full Stack LAMP Developer to join a custom software development company located in the Fredrick, MD through a FULLY REMOTE POSITION. The Senior Full Stack LAMP Developer will work in a highly collaborative.
Position Summary: FINSYNC is looking for enthusiastic software developers to join our experienced software development team. You will report directly to the development manager and assist with all functions of software coding and design. Your primary.