As a key member of Rhodes Group’s Clinical Solutions team, the Software Engineer - FOCUS will be responsible for expanding and furthering the success of Rhodes Group’s FOCUS analytics products. This position utilizes experience as a full-stack software engineer to assist in a re-platform of our current analytics infrastructure to the cloud to handle emerging requirements. Works with a cross-disciplinary team, along with PharmDs (Doctor of Pharmacy), to derive actionable clinical insights from large datasets from clinical laboratories, Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), and other healthcare organizations. Assists in the development of analytics products created to efficiently allocate healthcare resources to the patients who need them most, while reducing the total cost of care. Recommend product improvements to increase overall efficacy, achieve national growth, and increase patient care.
Rhodes Group offers excellent benefits and focuses on flexible work arrangements including 100% remote to enable a strong work/life balance.
1. Architect and design an analytics platform, from data ingestion through to presentation layer.
2. Research and select appropriate technologies for each component of the analytics pipeline.
3. Develop components and ensure that they work properly with the rest of the platform, are extensible, and are easily monitored and managed.
4. Maintain the new analytics platforms and associated applications once they have been built.
5. Translate requirements expressed by the clinical team members into specifications and code.
6. Create software specifications and other documentation.
7. Transfer knowledge to new team members or junior engineers.
8. Lead development projects or teams after the new platform has been built.
9. Train users and work with our staff technical writer to develop training manuals as needed.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience.
- Five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Applicants will be required complete coding assessment tasks to evaluate their existing skills.
- Relational database experience demonstrating strong SQL skills.
- Experience with REST API design and construction.
- Experience with iterative, incremental software development processes.
- Experience architecting and designing systems, utilizing best practices and patterns.
- Experience with web-based application development technologies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:Element has an opportunity for a Senior Software Developer. You will be responsible for ensuring the IT systems are optimized, well architecture, designed and following the best practice of the sector. Additionally, developing and delivering.
Job Title:Specialist AWS Full Stack EngineerJob DescriptionSpecialist AWS Full Stack EngineerConcentrix Catalyst is an AWS Partner Network Advanced Tier Consulting Partner and one of the most recognized specialist enterprise mobility companies in the.
7+ years of experience working directly within engineering teamsExperience partnering with product OR program management teams3+ years of people management experience, managing engineers3+ years of experience architecting and designing (architecture,.
The VR marketplace is exploding, and PIXO is leading the way in on-demand generation and adoption in our industry. With our groundbreaking PIXO ApexTM platform, we provide comprehensive, end-to-end VR content, distribution, and management solutions for.
US citizenship is required for this position. You will also need to pass a background check.What we're looking forProveo is seeking a Technical Lead/ Senior Full Stack Developer, with expertise in React. You will be responsible for leading the engineering.