- Meet with the software development team to define the scope of software projects
- Understand data structures and design patterns
- Design and implement scalable web services, applications, and APIs
- Develop and maintain internal software tools
- Write low-level and high-level code
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs
- Develop efficient software
- Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Understand and are able to participate in the latest development methodologies by following best practices
- Previous experience as a full stack engineer
- Proficient in one or more of the following backend languages: Java, Python, Rails, Ruby, .NET, and NodeJS
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack (ITSG45) Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and iterative delivery environment? At Capital One, you'll.
Headquarters: Clifton Springs, NY URL: https://our-hometown.com/Our-Hometown is looking for Junior to Mid-level Full Stack software engineers to join our small team. Our mission is to make local papers competitive with a bespoke set of tools to cater.
Headquarters: London, UK URL: http://shneorweb.comhey tereWe're looking to hire senior full-stack JS developers for a full-time long-term contract working a vast project for the UK healthcare industry.The project is full-stack JS Nextjs+Nestjs, and.