Headquarters: Clifton Springs, NY
Our-Hometown is looking for Junior to Mid-level Full Stack software engineers to join our small team. Our mission is to make local papers competitive with a bespoke set of tools to cater to their unique needs.
- Developing and maintaining in-house WordPress plugins and themes.
- Developing and maintaining mobile ionic applications for iOS and Android.
- Handling third-tier customer support tickets.
- Must reside in the United States
- PHP experience
- WordPress plugin and theme development experience
- Some Linux command-line/scripting experience
- High-speed internet
- Good communication skills
Nice to have:
- C++ experience
- Angular / ReactJS experience
- Git experience
- AWS experience
- Home office
- CSS experience
- Python / Machine Learning
Based on experience, with regular performance-based raises and/or bonuses.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack (ITSG45) Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and iterative delivery environment? At Capital One, you'll.
Headquarters: London, UK URL: http://shneorweb.comhey tereWe're looking to hire senior full-stack JS developers for a full-time long-term contract working a vast project for the UK healthcare industry.The project is full-stack JS Nextjs+Nestjs, and.
Headquarters: Boston URL: https://www.opentorc.com/Full stack engineers are highly skilled and sought after experts in the software development spanning the areas of web, mobile, and software development. These engineers are highly skilled in coding.