At DSQ Technology, LLC, we empower people to make informed decisions. We hire critical thinkers who don't see challenges but opportunities. Our team consists of problem solvers who bring fresh ideas to the table to better serve our clients in achieving their goals. We are a small and growing business so your impact is unconstrained.
Discovery is an automated software platform for waste & recycling managers and brokers. Discovery was built to unlock data lost in invoices, contracts, sensors, and other disparate data sources. By aggregating this data and applying modern machine-learning practices, Discovery empowers people and business to make the ideal operational decision in real time, informed by real data points.
If you are someone who is tired of being "just a number", come be heard and involved at DSQ.
You, as a Mid-Level Software Developer, will grow our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As an inquisitive full stack developer, you will be given the opportunity to further hone both your backend and frontend development skills.
- Deliver client/user facing application features in an agile development environment.
- Contribute to the development of our software product(s) according to our software engineering standards and guidelines.
- Mentor other developers through code review and pair programming sessions.
- Work with other senior and mid-level developers to architect technical solutions and plan out the implementation and delivery of new features.
- Work to remove impediments from Junior-level developers throughout sprint lifecycles.
- Constantly challenge and expand your knowledge of reliable software architecture, programming and new technologies and methodologies.
- Knowledge share with other employees and stakeholders in an effort to achieve the company's goals.
- Regular maintenance of the existing code base (bugfixes and refactoring) as required.
- Help manage the support queue and interface with our customers through our Help Desk software.
- Other duties as assigned.
Benefits Include: Medical/Dental/Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Company Paid Life & Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, 401k with Company Match, Tuition Reimbursement, Maternity Leave, Paid Holidays, Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Voting Leave, Company-sponsored events
DSQ Technology, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company Descriptionecosio is a fast-growing, innovative service company and a leading provider of B2B integration, specialising in electronic data interchange (EDI), supplier relationship management (SRM) and e-invoicing.Our brand slogan isConnections.
DescriptionJob Description:The Intelligence Dev Ops Lab (IDOL) team at Leidos currently has an opening for a Software Engineer to work with our Reston based team. This position is eligible for part-time telework.This position will assist in building.
Who are we?We are a venture-backed startup founded by ex-Googler data enthusiasts and built by talented people all over the world. Our mission is to fix the internet with effective user experiences that leverage AI.We enable commerce websites to increase.
The Full Stack .Net Developer will analyze, describe, plan and implement deliverables to solve complex technical issues.A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality product are essential in this position.ESSENTIAL DUTIES.
Our client is seeking a couple of engineers, from junior level - SME experts on software-related disciplines: frontend, backend, quality assurance automation, devops, etc. The particulars - the language(s), framework(s), tools - are not important.That.