Full Stack Engineer to join the Digital Modernization program contract at DHS to provide Agile Technical Delivery and support in crafting a technical strategy with a larger technical team. This position allows for telecommuting because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience in a related area with at least 8 years of software engineering experience
- At least 3+ years of experience working in an AWS environment
- Experience implementing modern web applications, JVM-based languages such as Java, Kotlin, or Scala
- Experience working in Agile Development environments (Scrum, SAFe)
- Experience working in cloud native systems.
- Familiar with Test Driven Development and Interested in Pair Programming.
- Experience working with DevSecOps, and container-based environments.
- Experience working within Continuous Delivery Patterns and Practices.
- Experienced operationalizing, monitoring, and maintaining distributed systems.
- Active Public Trust Clearance with DHS is highly preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- AWS: 3 years (Required)
- Java: 8 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial.
Company Descriptionecosio is a fast-growing, innovative service company and a leading provider of B2B integration, specialising in electronic data interchange (EDI), supplier relationship management (SRM) and e-invoicing.Our brand slogan isConnections.
DescriptionJob Description:The Intelligence Dev Ops Lab (IDOL) team at Leidos currently has an opening for a Software Engineer to work with our Reston based team. This position is eligible for part-time telework.This position will assist in building.
Who are we?We are a venture-backed startup founded by ex-Googler data enthusiasts and built by talented people all over the world. Our mission is to fix the internet with effective user experiences that leverage AI.We enable commerce websites to increase.
The Full Stack .Net Developer will analyze, describe, plan and implement deliverables to solve complex technical issues.A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality product are essential in this position.ESSENTIAL DUTIES.
1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.2+ years of non-internship professional software development experienceProgramming experience.
More jobs by this company
Requirements OverviewBS degree in Computer Science, Computer EngineeringAt least 3+ years of experience working in an AWS environmentAWS CertificationExperience with DevSecOps, and container-based environmentsExperience working in Agile Development environments.