Skill: .Net Full Stack Developer
Not open for C2C
No of position: 10
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Knowledge of SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- An understanding of test-driven development with frameworks
- Common development tools such as Git, Sonar
- Experience with CI/CD tool such as Bamboo, Jenkins, and exposure to testing automation
- Experience working with Agile methodology using tools such as JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence etc.
- Passion for delivering quality customer experience as well as writing quality code for reusability and scalability
- Sound enterprise application architecture experience in design patterns, concurrency, and performance
- Extensive experience with application design and development best practices
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience on cloud native technologies will be added advantage
- Experience in agile software development methodologies is an added advantage
- Experience in banking applications
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $73,062.57 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- ASP.NET: 5 years (Required)
- APIs: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company Descriptionecosio is a fast-growing, innovative service company and a leading provider of B2B integration, specialising in electronic data interchange (EDI), supplier relationship management (SRM) and e-invoicing.Our brand slogan isConnections.
DescriptionJob Description:The Intelligence Dev Ops Lab (IDOL) team at Leidos currently has an opening for a Software Engineer to work with our Reston based team. This position is eligible for part-time telework.This position will assist in building.
Who are we?We are a venture-backed startup founded by ex-Googler data enthusiasts and built by talented people all over the world. Our mission is to fix the internet with effective user experiences that leverage AI.We enable commerce websites to increase.
The Full Stack .Net Developer will analyze, describe, plan and implement deliverables to solve complex technical issues.A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality product are essential in this position.ESSENTIAL DUTIES.
Full Stack Web DeveloperThe Company: The Stable is excited to announce that we are now a part of Accenture Song. Learn more here: https://tinyurl.com/mr33x65vThe Stable is a commerce agency that connects brands and consumers across all channels. Leveraging.
More jobs by this company
Skill: QA Tester with Banking domain experinceLoaction: RemoteNot open for C2CNo of position: 10Job description: Technical Quality Assurance JDFunctional: Develops and executes formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications..
Skill: TDM AnalystLoaction: RemoteOpen for H1 TransferNot accepting C2CRoles and Responsibilities:End-to-end analysis to identify sensitive information (PII/SPI, PHI), using data discovery toolPerforms Data Masking activity to mask sensitive data in.
Title : SQL DBALocation : RemoteJob Type : FulltimeMandatory Skills: 10+ total experiene and experience in Delphix, Vormetric, Marketplace, Medicare experienceInstall and configure new Microsoft SQL Servers as applicable.Server and Data Base performance.