Skill: .Net Full Stack Developer
Not open for C2C
No of position: 10
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Knowledge of SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- An understanding of test-driven development with frameworks
- Common development tools such as Git, Sonar
- Experience with CI/CD tool such as Bamboo, Jenkins, and exposure to testing automation
- Experience working with Agile methodology using tools such as JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence etc.
- Passion for delivering quality customer experience as well as writing quality code for reusability and scalability
- Sound enterprise application architecture experience in design patterns, concurrency, and performance
- Extensive experience with application design and development best practices
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience on cloud native technologies will be added advantage
- Experience in agile software development methodologies is an added advantage
- Experience in banking applications
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $73,062.57 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- ASP.NET: 5 years (Required)
- APIs: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Note: We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the following states: California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas and Washington.Textio's mission is to build software that interrupts bias in communication.
Location: Remote Remote Location: # of openings: 1 Department: Employment duration: Full time Exemption Status: Exempt Relocation Assistance: N/A Added to system: 11/7/22 2:32 PM Job Code: 281.221107.7954DescriptionFull Stack DeveloperMedImpact Healthcare.
We are looking for a Developer Experience Engineer to help Grafana Cloud customers be more productive through best-in-class educational resources and deployment tooling. Reporting to our Head of Self-Service, this role blurs the line between advocacy,.
Do you have the skills—and drive—to join a tech team that's working to digitally transform a trillion-dollar industry? From test-driving the latest technologies to creating intuitive consumer apps, Liberty Mutual is constantly innovating and creating.
About the CompanyIt’s been said that moving is one of life’s most stressful events. We knew there had to be a better way to make the experience easier for the companies who move 40 million Americans each year – that’s how the idea for Oncue was born..
The Staff Pad is seeking an experienced Microsoft full stack developer. We have partnered with a leading IT services firm specializing in Data Center Transitions and Transformations. Our client has been servicing customers globally for over 15 years..
More jobs by this company
Hiring Python Developer for remote work. Interested candiadtes please replay with updtaed resume.Skill: Python DeveloperLocation: RemoteNo of position: 5Not open for C2CPython Developer JDWe are looking for a skilled python Developer to join our front-end.
Hiring Windows System Engineer with SQL experince.Skill : System EngineerLocation : RemoteJob description:MS SQL Database administration experienceStrong experience with Management studio DB administration tasks.DML, DQL and DDL basic experience (DB.
Skill: QA Tester with Banking domain experinceLoaction: RemoteNot open for C2CNo of position: 10Job description: Technical Quality Assurance JDFunctional: Develops and executes formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications..
Skill: TDM AnalystLoaction: RemoteOpen for H1 TransferNot accepting C2CRoles and Responsibilities:End-to-end analysis to identify sensitive information (PII/SPI, PHI), using data discovery toolPerforms Data Masking activity to mask sensitive data in.
Title : SQL DBALocation : RemoteJob Type : FulltimeMandatory Skills: 10+ total experiene and experience in Delphix, Vormetric, Marketplace, Medicare experienceInstall and configure new Microsoft SQL Servers as applicable.Server and Data Base performance.