The Intelligence Dev Ops Lab (IDOL) team at Leidos currently has an opening for a Software Engineer to work with our Reston based team. This position is eligible for part-time telework.
This position will assist in building cutting edge solutions to solve complex problems with the right technologies, working through an agile development and release process to support critical customer mission goals. They will also support research, engineering, and development of innovative solutions to support operational missions. IDOL works on a variety of projects for government customers and includes engineering robust infrastructure, end-point capabilities, and cloud implementations. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work independently and as part of a team.
Our Intelligence Development Operations (DevOps) Lab is an advanced, unclassified, state-of-the-art center dedicated to software and hardware development and engineering. The Lab was built to serve the mission of our Intelligence Community (IC) customers and industry partners and provides full stack, embedded and mobile development, automated and penetration testing, on-prem and cloud deployments, reverse engineering, vulnerability analysis, and cutting-edge cyber research.
IDOL provides a game-changing opportunity to combine experience executing mission-critical, enterprise-class operations with the latest advances in automation, infrastructure as code, and cloud computing to deliver high-quality solutions. In support of programs across the Leidos enterprise, the Software Engineer will develop, maintain and enhance complex and diverse software solutions.
- Perform software analysis, design, development and test of specific requirements related to Windows, Linux, and mobile operating systems.
- Determine system and software specifications and architecture to meet customer requirements.
- Experience employing an iterative/agile development process in both Frontend and Backend development and interactive prototyping
- Apply understanding of technical issues surrounding the designing, building, and testing of software development kits.
- Apply research skills to identify various methods and solutions to complex software challenges.
- Candidates must be a US citizen. (IDOL does offer ability to sponsor security clearances, as well as clearance upgrades)
- BS degree or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience; additional experience in lieu of degree
- Knowledge of Angular, Node, Vue.js or ReactJS
- Experience working with database management
- Experience with Virtual Machines
- Experience with Atlassian Suite, ex. Jira, Confluence and/or GitLab
- Knowledge of web services, Microservices, SOA, IoT, encryption, security, cloud services, and communications.
- Requires working knowledge of and ability to apply standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques of technical domain
- Address somewhat complex technical issues/problems using internal best practice and through collaboration with colleagues
- Develop solutions to technical problems that require depth of technical knowledge
- Experience working in an AGILE environment
- Understanding of Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android operating system interfaces to implement process synchronization techniques (i.e., semaphores, messages, threading), process scheduling, resource and device access
- Exposure to scripting languages for enhanced user experiences through application interfaces
- Web and Mobile development experience communicating with cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Cloud Services, ex. AWS or Microsoft Azure
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial.
Company Descriptionecosio is a fast-growing, innovative service company and a leading provider of B2B integration, specialising in electronic data interchange (EDI), supplier relationship management (SRM) and e-invoicing.Our brand slogan isConnections.
Who are we?We are a venture-backed startup founded by ex-Googler data enthusiasts and built by talented people all over the world. Our mission is to fix the internet with effective user experiences that leverage AI.We enable commerce websites to increase.
The Full Stack .Net Developer will analyze, describe, plan and implement deliverables to solve complex technical issues.A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality product are essential in this position.ESSENTIAL DUTIES.
Headquarters: Dircksenstraße 47, 10178 Berlin, Germany URL: https://hygraph.comHow you will make an impactAs our Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will define and implement new features as well as participate in improvements to ensure our user’s experience.
More jobs by this company
DescriptionJob Description:Are you looking for your next challenge?We are looking for a Database Engineer to join us on a permanent basis to join a team of Technical Professionals on an exciting Cloud Migration Project. We are looking for talented individuals.
Job Description:The Leidos Civil Group is looking for Writer/Editor to remotely support our Communications Support Services (CSS) contract with the Office of Justice Programs (OJP), U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ). OJP is a federal agency that provides.