You will be working in a Scrum Team of cross-functional skills in tight collaboration practising Agile. You will be contributing to real decisions about technology to create maintainable solutions for our customer and participating in a highly collaborative group of software engineering professional’s. Learning, developing your skills and becoming a rounded Developer in the process.
You will develop software to meet our client's user needs using C#/.Net on the Microsoft Azure Cloud, follow best practice guidelines and help to improve those guidelines. In addition to C# you will contribute to the Angular development within the project. You will be creating best in class documentation with our client users in mind.
- Strong software engineering background covering SOLID principles with .Net and C# development experience
- Experience developing REST-based APIs
- Experience in CI/CD automation
- Experience with Cloud-based technologies including Azure
- Ability to work with and be customer-facing
- Experience writing unit tests and integration tests
- Experience with single page application frameworks
- Experience with some of the Azure stack of services
- Experience of working in a Scrum Team and an Agile environment
- Experience in UI development
- Experience in working with container technologies
- Video Conferencing Integration skills would be an advantage
Before you apply to our Full Stack End Developer need here are some of the benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, remote party event and Christmas parties that are now online!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: