Full Stack Developer required to work for a fast growing mobile technology company based in Central London. However, due to Covid-19, this can be based pretty much anywhere in Europe as the role can be fully remote. You would be helping the company in creating the most exciting user experience. They are building the future of social networks and video platforms with cutting edge technology while growing their users base at a fast pace.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to build a great product with great technology please read on for more details.
A team of technology enthusiasts is being created / built who can choose the right tool for the job and prioritise creating a great product over any particular stack (language, DBs, etc.). The successful candidate will need to be skilled in both backend and frontend development.
Working here you will:
- Build exciting new features
- Improve performance of existing features
- Create tools to help the business/content team understand the users better
- Design solutions to that can scale globally
- Assist in mentoring a small team of developers
- Detailed people that can go the extra mile to create the most exciting and streamlined user experience
- Ability to design cloud-native solutions
- Ability to design solutions that scale up (define resources, scalable components, etc.)
- Ability to design and implement APIs
- Interest in learning new technologies (databases, languages, design techniques, frameworks)
- Understanding of automation mechanism
- Interest in writing high quality code that adhere to best practices
Servers: Elastic Beanstalk, Kubernetes, EC2
Databases: Postgres, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, BigQuery, Redis
Frameworks: Vue, Django, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Jquery
Other technology: SQS, Restful APIs, Microservices, Kafka, Flink
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: