"Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top priority.”
Seeking an experienced Developer who is has a proven ability to code Apex & Visualforce from scratch and has working knowledge of Lightning Web Components. ( LWC) The preferred candidate will be able to work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOQL, SOSL, SOAP API, REST and web services. Looking for a candidate that can execute challenging tasks in a timely fashion.
Come join our team as a full stack engineer to design and implement responsive applications that integrate with our CRM, network, and inventory systems. The position will require you to work independently, with your team, and collaborate with cross functional teams. The role will include responsibility for technical design, communicating with product owners to discuss challenges, architecture of new software features, implementation of those features, and ongoing upgrades and revisions to the existing software. Application work will impact company goals, foster innovation, and improve customer experience.
- Participate in requirements and solution design workshops with IT and business stakeholders to provide analysis and solution design expertise that align with companies current and future needs
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal/written communication
- Leadership and communication skills – to build and strengthen relationships both within and outside the organization.
- Highly motivated and self-directed individual, bringing a strong sense of focus and energy to work.
- Leadership skills and execution focus to drive results through performance.
- Ability to work with a team of Salesforce programming and declarative experts
- Experience with large-scale implementations, integrations, and orgs (2000+ Users)
- Experience directly interacting with business SME’s and eliciting/documenting requirements
- 7 + year’s Salesforce development experience
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques including: APEX, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force Pages
- Familiarity Aura Framework
- Experience building Lightning Aura Components
- Experience in Sales Cloud, Einstein Analytics, and Communities
- Lightning experience (1+ year)
- Vlocity experience a plus.
- Deep understanding and experience of Salesforce’s native declarative functions (Process Builder, Flow, Reports and Dashboards, Permissions, etc.)
- Salesforce Developer certification(s)
- Experience with Heroku, AWS, or other data warehousing/technology stacks
- Experience in database modeling
- Previous experience as tech lead or overseeing junior resources
BENEFITS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- The right candidate will enjoy the benefits of working both in a team environment with flexibility to work remotely, have flexible hours, with a robust benefit package.
- coding Apex & Visualforce: 7 years (Required)
- Web-based technologies: 5 years (Required)
- LWC proficiency (Required)
- Salesforce: 7 years (Required)
College degree in a Technical or related field and 5-7 years professional level experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or 9 years professional level related Technical experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Technical experience required.
EEO Statement: Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability and veteran status. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Sr. Principal Data Engineer/Lead – Data and Analytics Solutions, Content HubSummary:BNY Mellon Data and Analytics Solutions is a public- and private-cloud-based software and content offering that builds client-centric data, technology, and content capabilities. Operating wi
We are seeking a talented software engineer to join our newly formed engineering team. Our organization is building tools for data collection, processing, and visualization to serve the needs of Parenthetic's communications analysts. An ideal candidate will have experience workin
Summary:We are looking for a fully remote React Developer. You will be working alongside a world-class team to build an AdTech platform.We highly value backend experience with any programming language.What You’ll Do:Develop UIs with React that match the designs provided.Hel
About usForray is a technology company looking to create a property management online eco-system for property management companies to make management a more cohesive experience.Looking for a full stack developer, or both a front end and back and developer if needed. Developing a.
Orum connects sales teams to their target prospects efficiently, helping them sell to their ideal customers. Using Orum's parallel dialer, sales reps can dial multiple numbers at once, and Orum's speech recognition will automatically recognize and connect reps with humans that pi
More jobs by this company
Responsible for meeting customer needs through application development, deployment and life-cycle management, specializing in Windstream’s quoting and product catalog applications. Includes development initiatives, implementation, configuration and deployment of custom appl
Description - ExternalWindstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top priority.This is a key position in the IT Applications organi