We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack developer experienced in blockchain to join the development team.
- Main developments include : payment-related smart contracts (mainly Solidity), typescript libraries & protocol updates.
- Develop Request core infrastructure
- Support front-end applications growth
- Participate in the choices of engineering methodologies, tools and organization
- Keep yourself up-to-date with the rapidly evolving blockchain ecosystem and drive changes in the protocol and the team
- Work autonomously inside a high performing team
- Support the developer community to build on top of Request
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, databases, distributed systems, operating systems, networking
- Strong knowledge of Typescript and Node.js
- Understanding of API design (REST, RPC)
- Previous experience in working with Blockchain-based applications
- Previous experience in writing smart contracts
- Previous experience in deploying enterprise-grade dapps on any major platform
- Good understanding of git and continuous integration tools
- Self-motivated, innovative and proactive
- Ability to take responsibility for projects and the willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
Bonus - this makes you stand out
- Experience with decentralized file systems like IPFS, swarm, dat, hyperdrive.
- Experience with modern web development, especially React
- Familiarity with kubernetes, Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of Infura / Alchemy
- Security knowledge: smart contracts, internal awareness, etc.
WHY WORK WITH REQUEST ?
- Being on the frontier of this new and exciting technology, you will be given the chance to lead the way forward!
- You will have the opportunity to work in a highly ambitious team that wants to have a lasting impact on the way we experience finance tomorrow
- Work in an informal and friendly environment that is very open to new initiatives and ideas
- The team is inclusive, with inspirational and international colleagues
- Unlimited vacation days with a mandatory minimum of 20/year.
- We all work remotely (even without pandemic) but we love to meet as frequently as possible, with at least 3 company-wide reunions per year where possible.
- Salary 70 000 EUR - 100 000 EUR yearly
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Sr. Principal Data Engineer/Lead – Data and Analytics Solutions, Content HubSummary:BNY Mellon Data and Analytics Solutions is a public- and private-cloud-based software and content offering that builds client-centric data, technology, and content capabilities. Operating wi
We are seeking a talented software engineer to join our newly formed engineering team. Our organization is building tools for data collection, processing, and visualization to serve the needs of Parenthetic's communications analysts. An ideal candidate will have experience workin
Summary:We are looking for a fully remote React Developer. You will be working alongside a world-class team to build an AdTech platform.We highly value backend experience with any programming language.What You’ll Do:Develop UIs with React that match the designs provided.Hel
About usForray is a technology company looking to create a property management online eco-system for property management companies to make management a more cohesive experience.Looking for a full stack developer, or both a front end and back and developer if needed. Developing a.
Orum connects sales teams to their target prospects efficiently, helping them sell to their ideal customers. Using Orum's parallel dialer, sales reps can dial multiple numbers at once, and Orum's speech recognition will automatically recognize and connect reps with humans that pi