InComm Payments works with the most recognized and valued brands in the world, and we are partnered with most of the world’s leading merchants. InComm Payments is highly focused on our people and their growth, and we work hard to make a career at InComm Payments meaningful and rewarding. We value innovation, quality, passion, integrity and responsibility in all that we do, and we are looking for great people to join our team as we move forward towards a very bright future.
InComm Healthcare - OTC Network from InComm on Vimeo.
Please visit our website https://www.incomm.com/industries/healthcare/ for more information about InComm Healthcare.
As a member of our development team, you would be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed by our company. Responsibilities would include but aren’t limited to actively participating in developing, testing and deployment efforts using existing methodologies and standards. You would work closely with a cross-functional team development team in an agile development environment.
- Participate in development efforts on a cross-functional product team in an agile environment.
- Collaborate with business professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for software development projects.
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations of workflows, user interfaces, data schemas, etc.
- Create high-level product specifications with attention to system integration, security, maintainability and extensibility.
- Develop, enhance and maintain existing applications.
- Become an expert in how InComm Healthcare systems operate.
- Successfully communicate designs, research, and potential issues with team members.
- 3 to 5 years experience
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent knowledge of UML or other modeling methods.
- 3+ years of experience in software development, application design, architecture and deployment processes in a full stack .NET development environment.
- 2+ years of experience with Visual Studio and .Net 3.5/4.0+.
- 2+ years REST, WCF, SOAP, TCP/IP, Web Forms.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of software quality assurance principles, SOLID design principles and modeling methods.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, jQuery, Bootstrap or Entity Framework is a plus.
This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program - Tier III
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Your role will be to guide the development team in the successful implementation of new product features and the enhancement and maintenance of existing features by:Writing Code-Owning and implementing the complete user story as a "full stack" developerOwning and Implementing bug
Seeking a .NET developer for full time position.The ideal candidate must have a Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent related work experience.Applicants are expected to demonstrate:A solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts and pract
Veracity is a digital consulting company headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. What started in 2015 as a small group of consultant trailblazers has quickly transformed into a fast-growing firm innovating fortune 500s that you see today.Our team is made up of technologists, strateg
***ONLY HIRING FOR W2***Job Type: Long term contract position(12 months Extendable)Job location: USAJob role: .Net Full Stack DeveloperAbout Sconcept: Software Concepts Consulting was established in 2008. With headquarters in Carrollton, Texas we are specialized in delivering hig
Equip is a virtual program helping families recover from eating disorders at home with comprehensive, gold-standard care created by experts in the field and people in recovery. Equips five-person care teams include dietitians, physicians, therapists, and mentors who deliver wrap-
More jobs by this company
Overview:When you think of InComm Payments, think of Innovative Payments Technology. We were founded 25 years ago and continue to be a pioneer in the payment (FinTech) industry. Since our inception, we have grown to be a team of over 2,500 employees in 30 countries around the wor
Overview:When you think of InComm Payments, think of Innovative Payment Technology. We were founded 25 years ago and continue to be a pioneer in the payment (FinTech) industry. Since our inception, we have grown to be a team of over 2,500 employees in 30 countries around the worl