WHO WE ARE:
eatOS POS Inc. is a cloud-based restaurant software start-up that provides Point of Sale, Self-Service Kiosks, Mobile, Online Ordering, Scheduling, Inventory Management, and more. We are on a mission to disrupt the market of old, slow, expensive systems and bring innovative products to restaurants worldwide.
WHAT DO WE SEEK
- We are only looking for highly skilled full-stack frontend and backend developers who are Rockstars with both front and back end programming.
- Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front and back end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications on Mobile and Web (with no exceptions) and working alongside graphic designers for web and mobile design features.
- Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- If you are not a highly skilled developer DO NOT APPLY FOR THE JOB!
- Natural problem solvers who take initiative and who have the ambition to become a leader at our company.
- We need your passion expertise to help us build the eatOS brand.
We have built a fun workplace culture with a strong team that comes together to bring 100% of what they do.
- Developing website and dashboard architecture.
- Developing front and back end website architecture and applications.
- Designing responsive and fully compatible web and mobile user interactions frontend screens.
- Defining server and databases requirements
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile users.
- Ensuring responsiveness of all applications on mobile and web platforms
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Designing and developing APIs and GraphQL (Knowledge of GraphQL Necessary)
- Staying abreast of the latest developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements
- At least 5-year work experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, and PHP.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
A PLUS IF YOU HAVE
- Start-up experience (we love entrepreneurs!).
- GCP or AWS Certification.
- Experience in working with a virtual team.
- Computer Science degree.
- Full/Part-time, remote, or work from office depending on location.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Contribution.
- Competitive Salary and the chance to be a part of something big.
About eatOS POS Inc.:
At eatOS, we have built a cloud-based technology solution exclusively for restaurants. Our team's collective experience in the restaurant industry helps us understand the complexity of running restaurants, which has allowed us to build a customizable solution to help restaurants react and adapt to the industry's needs. We offer a cloud-based platform that works across iOS & Android, adding flexibility for restaurants. Our restaurant management solutions provide the ability to simplify operation for restaurants of all sizes and our approach to guest engagement improves the guest experience by reducing friction. Our technology gives restaurants the ability to engage with the community in new and innovative ways.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Sr. Principal Data Engineer/Lead – Data and Analytics Solutions, Content HubSummary:BNY Mellon Data and Analytics Solutions is a public- and private-cloud-based software and content offering that builds client-centric data, technology, and content capabilities. Operating wi
Kunai is looking for a full-time Full Stack Developer to join our team. We're a growing digital agency of 60+ people that is fully remote. During the past decade, we've shipped over 150 products for clients that include Visa, the United Nations, Wells Fargo, Ernst & Young, an
Shippabo is a cloud-based supply chain management platform built by a team of experienced logistical entrepreneurs and technologically focused engineers that provides greater transparency and collaboration for everyone in the freight supply chain. We believe in changing the way b
Oncue is seeking an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer who loves building consumer-facing products and creative problem solving to join our small and mighty engineering team. Our engineering team embraces collaboration, eagerly takes on challenges of all sizes, values person
Full-timeIf you’re excited to use your superpowers to make an impact on early childhood education, love working on the emerging technologies, and are ready to build graceful digital experiences that don’t feel like “software,” then consider joining the MyV