- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
This position supports application development efforts as a Full Stack Engineer. As a Full Stack Engineer you will be responsible for development and implementation of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms. The Full Stack Engineer shall have the ability to perform, but not limited to automation and engineering tasks, AI/ML implementation, data, infrastructure/operations, and security engineer tasks in cloud environments.
- Work as part of team throughout the software development life cycle
- Use established practices to estimate work effort and deliver according to acceptance criteria
- Develop REST and Event based APIs
- Develop custom distributed systems and transactional modules
- Conduct peer review and aim to improve code efficiency
- Implement scalable, sustainable and maintainable applications
- Actively seek and perform work, new approaches and elevate the team to higher standards
- Communicate complex tasks in layman's terms so others can comprehend
- Recommend and implement solutions after analyzing business needs to drive for positive outcomes
- Facilitate engineering tasks and push for completion of epics
- Develop user stories and define clear and achievable acceptance criteria
- Conduct PRs to critique and encourage engineers to be their best
- Collaborate with other technical leads to handle cross -team dependencies
- Passion – Demonstrated ability to keep pushing for better results
- Technology – Demonstrated experience of using Java, Spring, AWS eco system, Kafka, Kibana and Elastic Search tech stacks. In depth experience of Jenkins and implementing micro services and containerizing them. Extensive experience using Test Driven Development framework and Agile delivery practices
- Systems – Demonstrated ability to proactively identify areas of technical improvement to improve efficiency, performance, scalability, security and maintainability of applications
- Client Management- Ability to become client's trusted advisor and maximize their satisfaction
- Expression –Ability to communicate in plain English to disseminate information that others comprehend
- Situation – Ability to understand external and internal factors and how they may impact program, client and company and prepare mitigation approaches
- Strategy – Ability to learn, listen and plan programs and tasks for the betterment of organization
- Tactical – Ability to implement strategy and deliver measurable business values in iterative increments
- Entrepreneur – Ability to identify, capture and implement opportunities tied to revenue streams
- Experience with full stack engineering, including at least three (3) years of experience deploying production enterprise applications in AWS that use AI/ML
- Shall have at least three (3) years of specific software engineering experience related to front-end and back-end applications and/or data services
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Experience supporting sales and business development
- Experience with financial management
- Years of Experience: 3+ years
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Must Be Eligible to Obtain Government Clearance
- Due to federal client requirements, only US Citizens can be considered
AT Job Description Under ReviewProject/Position Introduction (MAX 500 Characters): Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com. EEO Statement: EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Equip is a virtual program helping families recover from eating disorders at home with comprehensive, gold-standard care created by experts in the field and people in recovery. Equips five-person care teams include dietitians, physicians, therapists, and mentors who deliver wrap-
About the ProductAnyone who has worked with 3D Models — Video Game Designers, CAD Engineers, or Architects — knows it's very hard to communicate effectively about 3D information. Revaly is changing that by providing a rich, accessible, web-based, real-time 3D Collabo
Do you love TDD, pairing, and refactoring code? Were building a team of software practitioners who are passionate about writing fantastic code, and we would love to meet you!Were an agile consultancy helping both enterprise and startup clients build critical products and systems.
AssemblyAI is the #1 rated API for speech recognition. Thousands of developers use our APIs to transcribe millions of videos, podcasts, phone calls, and zoom meetings every day - powering innovative products like visual voicemail, meeting summarizers, and closed captioning.We're.
Full-Stack Developerwww.nuspire.com/careersAbout Nuspire:Nuspire is a leading managed security services provider (MSSP) founded over 20 years ago to revolutionize the cybersecurity experience by taking an optimistic and people-first approach. Our deep bench of cybersecurity exper
More jobs by this company
Job Description Summary WD USA:Â Job Summary:Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Manage software testing activities for systems implementation and O&M software development projects.Assign and monitor the tasks assigned to manual and automation test resource.Procure an
Job Description Summary WD USA:The Director – Software Engineering is a key leadership role within the Solution Delivery Department of the office of the CIO. This Director will lead and collaborate with technology and business partners across a portfolio of projects to scal
Job Description Summary WD USA:The Director – Proj/Prog is a key leadership role within the Solution Delivery Department of the office of the CIO. This position will liaison between the key stakeholders in the solution delivery organization to ensure that technical resource
Job Description Summary WD USA:This role is in support of California LifeLine project overseeing technical processes and operations.Â Job Summary:Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Ensure project compliance with all operational requirements of the contract as well as cor
Job Description Summary WD USA:Job Description SummaryWho We Seek:Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.Entrepreneurs. You bring
Job Description Summary WD USA:Location Requirement: Applicants must be located in Austin, TX or surrounding areaDuties / Responsibilities1.Responsible for data consolidation, data analysis and management reporting.2.Design database reports based on the requestor’s requirem
Job Description Summary WD USA:Who We Seek:Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the tab
Job Description Summary WD USA:IT Principal Architect - Cloud Sltns is responsible for public cloud enablement at Maximus, as a team member of the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE). Part of the CCoE role is to assist with the adoption of public cloud through architected framework