At CollabraLink, we’re committed to Creating a Modern, Digital Government. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we’re making government more interactive, productive and secure. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
CollabraLink is seeking a Data Scientist to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be part of an integrated project team delivering scalable and secure systems. You will use user-centered and agile methodologies to build and continuously deploy the server and client-side solutions. As a member of a project delivery team, you will collaborate with project and product managers, user experience designers, and business analysts. Your efforts will directly serve and assist end-users and federal customers. Your work will be produced in the context of CollabraLink's Digital Transformation team and DevSecOps practices, including but not limited to continuous development, Cloud deployment, integration, and monitoring. Our solutions need to be “cloud-first”, scalable, and deployed in containers. Full stack engineers at CollabraLink are expected to have experience developing or integrating databases as well as developing and integrating server and client applications.
- Lead all Data Science Tasks on the project
- Participate in technical exchange meetings and discussions with our customers, vendors, and internal team to help coordinate, prioritize, and track datasets supporting AI efforts
- Work closely with software engineers and architects to extract, transform and standardize data to prepare for ingest into Machine Learning (ML) development environments
- Support continuous process automation for data ingest
- Support the integration of ML algorithms for testing and operational deployment
- Assist with the design and development of data services and pipelines as part of an Agile team
- Coordinate with the Program Manager and Data Team to determine data requirements and to serve as the project data advocate
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously and successfully under changing priorities and deadlines
- Help cultivate an environment that promotes customer service, excellence, innovation, collaboration, and teamwork
Required Experience (including Education and Certifications):
- 1+ years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on cloud, DevSecOps and technical architecture specifically inclusive of cloud experience
- Experience developing and implementing machine learning models, creating and analyzing statistics, and transforming and analyzing machine data.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Sociology, Economics or Econometrics, Statistics, or related field.
- Identify business trends and problems through complex big data analysis.
- Interpret results from multiple sources using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently.
- Design, develop and implement the most valuable business solutions for the organization.
- Prepare big data, implements data models and develops database to support the business solutions
- Create applicable algorithms and test and update them as applicable
- Familiarity with security libraries, packages, and testing security features as part of the automated testing suite
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to present to technical and non-technical users
- Work in AWS and other Cloud environments
- Experience with AWS and ServiceNow
- Cyber Experience and CISSP certification
- 2+ years' experience in working with sophisticated computer networks
This position may be staffed at the Government’s facility in Williston, VT or in the Washington, DC area, or other locations in the United States with approval by the Government.
CollabraLink is a fast-growing Digital Transformation Firm also voted as one of the Washington Post Top Workplaces in 2020 and 2021. Founded in 2003, CollabraLink has long established ourselves as a value-add partner assisting our customers in solving their most difficult problems. We bring expertise across a wide variety of IT and Mission Support services driving significant results for our customers.
We actively practice the philosophy that empowered employees make successful teams. That’s why we strive to put employees in positions where they can grow, both personally and professionally. CollabraLink offers a full suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
CollabraLink is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Stefanini Group is looking for a Full Stack Developer (MERN Stack) with 100% Remote option available that can start ASAP.Exciting opportunity awaits for you! Let us help you get started. Please click the apply button below or call 248-728-2629/ email: Ritesh.M@stefanini.com for f
o Plans, conducts and leads assignments generally involving moderate budgeted projectso Manages user expectations regarding appropriate milestones and deadlineso Assists in training, work assignment and checking of less experienced developerso Serves as technical consultant to le
1VALET is looking for experienced Full-stack Developers to join our fast-growing team to help us advance our Building Operating System. In this position, you will write code that exposes new APIs to our mobile team, make database changes, improve front facing code touching our en
Overview: Force Therapeutics is reimagining the way patients recover from injury and surgery. We partner with leading health systems across the United States to deliver virtual prescriptive plans of care to their patients, measure multiple clinical data points, and provide action
Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a Sr. Developer you will be working closely with the project manager and technical lead to define and prioritize upgrades and enhancements to existing solutions.Design client-side and server-side architecture.Analyze existing databases and re-build new
More jobs by this company
At CollabraLink, we’re committed to Creating a Modern, Digital Government. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we’re making government more interactive, productive and secure. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our