Your role will be to guide the development team in the successful implementation of new product features and the enhancement and maintenance of existing features by:
- Writing Code-
- Owning and implementing the complete user story as a "full stack" developer
- Owning and Implementing bug fixes
- Unit/dev testing and ensuring the release of high-quality code
- Following team coding standards
- Help define and refine coding standards
- Helping the team in the creation of a solution approach and architectural plan for each new feature set.
- Ensuring architectural and technical alignment with the group technology strategy and business drivers.
- Documenting new feature set design approach.
- Sharing designs with other development teams
- Project life cycle-
- Estimating user stories and tasks
- Managing project and task timeline
- Work as a team member to deliver team commitments on time
- Finding ways to unblock team technical blockers
- Technical leadership-
- Providing consultancy to team members on technical solution of user stories and defects.
- Providing consultancy to team members on design and architectural decision
Working in the Carestream software development group
The group works in a friendly, open and collaborative environment where everyone can contribute to shared project success and where talents and strengths are recognized. We use Microsoft Teams to communicate with team members in USA, UK, France, Sweden and India.
- 5+ years industry experience as a software developer
- Technical Leadership
- A pragmatic and analytical approach to problem solving is fundamentally important to this role.
- Candidates are expected to have previous experience developing software solutions in a product environment and demonstrate a thorough awareness of the methods and qualities of industrial strength software.
- Familiarity with modern software development methodologies and source code configuration management
- .NET C#
- SQL development
- Cloud (preferably Azure) development
- Developing Web based applications
- Design Patterns
- RESTful APIs
The following experience would be advantageous, but are not required:
Agile Lean Kanban TDD/BDD React CSS JSON Data Objects Distributed Architectures Asynchronous Request Handling Service Oriented Architecture XML Azure DevOps GIT HL7
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Stefanini Group is looking for a Full Stack Developer (MERN Stack) with 100% Remote option available that can start ASAP.Exciting opportunity awaits for you! Let us help you get started. Please click the apply button below or call 248-728-2629/ email: Ritesh.M@stefanini.com for f
o Plans, conducts and leads assignments generally involving moderate budgeted projectso Manages user expectations regarding appropriate milestones and deadlineso Assists in training, work assignment and checking of less experienced developerso Serves as technical consultant to le
1VALET is looking for experienced Full-stack Developers to join our fast-growing team to help us advance our Building Operating System. In this position, you will write code that exposes new APIs to our mobile team, make database changes, improve front facing code touching our en
Overview: Force Therapeutics is reimagining the way patients recover from injury and surgery. We partner with leading health systems across the United States to deliver virtual prescriptive plans of care to their patients, measure multiple clinical data points, and provide action
Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a Sr. Developer you will be working closely with the project manager and technical lead to define and prioritize upgrades and enhancements to existing solutions.Design client-side and server-side architecture.Analyze existing databases and re-build new